Hasegawa VF-1D returns

Penguin

No, for that they need to talk with ERTL.. I've got so many TIE Fighter models piloted by Panzer drivers, it makes me want to cry.

The TV jumpsuit wouldn't be too hard to come up with just by painting a generic figure I'd think... maybe if you used something like a WWII pilot, then pasted on a modified DYRL head?

Let's see, a good 5 pack for TV Macross would be Hikaru ep1 civilian flightsuit, Minmay, TV pilot, Tall TV pilot (Roy/Kakizaki), Female TV pilot.

I dunno, you make it and I buy it...

And a figure of Misa in TV flightsuit (in the cat's eye) . The helmet is different...

I might be interested in making a 1/72 pilot set available if there was demand. Check my sig to see what was done with 1/72 scale for another series...

I'd be down for a set or two, I got your pilot set for SW and it's awesome!

I'd want standing pilots and people in officers uniforms for diorama display.

Edited by Grayson72

And a figure of Misa in TV flightsuit (in the cat's eye) . The helmet is different...

HASEGAWA new and renewal package release announcemant at April 2008

ps.My avater "Emilia jenius" image picture

post-1627-1206715860_thumb.jpg

Edited by yui1107

Well You can make a 1/72 TV pilot from the missile sets. I guess I will just have to do a show and tell, However I dont have my stuff with me that I live in LA :(

Some of you guys may remember this. My VF-1A Survivor from the last battle. Take a look at the pilot. hes been reworked from the Missile set.

DSC00588.JPG

Ranger565

Carl I know I'm taking things off topic here, but Man! that weathering is brilliant! Hey would you mind sharing a little or did you make a thread when you finished it?

Mark

! Seconded. This is exactly the sort of weather/damage work I'd like to do on my models

I might be interested in making a 1/72 pilot set available if there was demand. Check my sig to see what was done with 1/72 scale for another series...

I'd buy at least ten (as long as they're not, y'know, fifteen bucks each or something...)

• 3 weeks later...