Doomsday

areaseven

Doomsday

Coming on March 14 (a week after Roland Emmerich's much-anticipated film 10,000 BC hits theaters), Rogue Pictures presents Doomsday, an action/sci-fi film with shades of The Road Warrior and Escape From New York. Directed by Neil Marshall (The Descent), Doomsday stars Rhona Mitra (who is really hot, but has yet to land a decent film role) as Eden Sinclair, Bob Hoskins (Eddie Valiant in Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Mario in that lame Super Mario Bros. movie) as Bill Nelson, and Malcolm McDowell (Alex in A Clockwork Orange, Adm. Tolwyn in Wing Commander III-IV) as Kane.

post-237-1201407748_thumb.jpg

anticipated? Both these movies are so lackluster, I don't think about them once the trailers are done.

Haven't heard anything about Doomsday, so I can't comment on it, but I saw the trailer for 10,000 BC when I saw Cloverfield. WTF is up with that movie? Is it about cavemen or ancient Egyptians? 'Cause one moment they were fighting mammoths in a snowstorm, the next building pyramids in the desert.

• 1 month later...
It's both! Cavemen in Egypt!

Pyramids. Built so easy Cavemen can do it. :ph34r:.

Putting bad T.V. quotes aside whenever I see the commercials for Doomsday I say to myself where's Mel Gibson and to a lesser extent Tina Turner?!

It's Mad Maxim :)

HAHAHAHHA....Awesome Mr March

saw it on Friday night...

it was all over the place....it went from Post Apocalyptic, to Medieval to modern

it wasn't great by any means, but entertaining if you go in with low expectations

The Descent was way better from the same director

Good thing Rhona Mitra is easy on the eyes. She reminds me of a Kate Beckinsale/Minnie Drive mashup