They're probably under the pyramids, showing the puny humans how to install their Alien queens in their most efficient configuration.

*scribbles notes down*

I can't believe I forgot about that fact!

As for the movie being worthy of mocking: Would it be at least a worthy subject if Mystery Science Theater was still on?

Yeah, my friends insisted on tagging along to Jurassic Parks 2&3. There was some shouting...

I don't care how bad a movie is.....it pisses me off more than anything though when people are all loud and $hit when I pay good money to go see a movie. If anyone does that when I am in there, they better hope they don't see me after the movie.

:ph34r:

Edited by misterryno

I don't care how bad a movie is.....it pisses me off more than anything though when people are all loud and $hit when I pay good money to go see a movie. If anyone does that when I am in there, they better hope they don't see me after the movie.

no kidding. I watched Harry Potter at the Metreon in SF last year and the guy in front of me kept falling asleep and snorring loudly... louder than the movie. His wife would wake him up after a while but I asked him to leave if he was going to keep sleeping/snoring. So his wife starts cussing at me in front of their kids, saying she would beat me up and not to f*ck with her and blah blah.

When my wife asks me why we need a home theater... that's the story I tell her.

no kidding. I watched Harry Potter at the Metreon in SF last year and the guy in front of me kept falling asleep and snorring loudly... louder than the movie. His wife would wake him up after a while but I asked him to leave if he was going to keep sleeping/snoring. So his wife starts cussing at me in front of their kids, saying she would beat me up and not to f*ck with her and blah blah.

When my wife asks me why we need a home theater... that's the story I tell her.

That's a bunch of crap. I don't usually tell a woman to step outside...but in that case I would. Then I would tellmy wife (who is 2007 Colorado State Champ in Sparring and a Black Belt) to go take care of her. :D

That's a bunch of crap. I don't usually tell a woman to step outside...but in that case I would. Then I would tellmy wife (who is 2007 Colorado State Champ in Sparring and a Black Belt) to go take care of her. :D

haha, this lady was huge, she weighed EASILY twice my weight (160lbs)... she would have squashed me like a bug.

haha, this lady was huge, she weighed EASILY twice my weight (160lbs)... she would have squashed me like a bug.

Nahhhhh.....the bigger they are....the harder they fall.....or hit.....or something like that ^_^

:unsure:

I was a little surprised myself when it slipped out - and it was at one of those times when everyone else was screaming in surprise. Not like I was going on through the whole movie. My friends never forgot it though, and still go on about it 11 years later. Nowadays, I'm more subdued, and usually deal with painful inaccuracies with a smack on the forehead. So I take back the feces hurling - 10,000 BC would more likely give me a concussion.

• 1 month later...