1/55 Super O Project

mojacko

Finally my long over due "SUPER O" project!!! its my first time doing a project like this!!! the 1/55 valk taht i used was my 1st VF1S valk that i bought 3 yrs ago.....actually i really dont know if it was a Bandai or what??? it doesnt have any markings on it!!! joonsssss!!! hehehehe ;D

th_DSC00414.jpg

th_DSC00410.jpg

th_DSC00405.jpg

th_DSC00404.jpg

th_DSC00396.jpg

th_DSC00393.jpg

th_DSC00392.jpg

th_DSC00391.jpg

th_DSC00389.jpg

th_DSC00388.jpg

hope you like it guys!!! ;)

thanks guys!!! have to give some more love for this chunks!!!

i used Tamiya acrylic paints for this one...thats why paint chips are already present here & there!!!

for the booster packs....i should have used the primer for resins!!! i just realised the mistake after paint start chiping whenever i take off tamiya masking tape....

the valk itself is not a re-issue nor a bandai either??? doesnt have any markings.....it used to be a super VF1S hikaru type.....(the 1st chunky valk i bought 3 yrs back!!!)

I'm thinking of making my second custom super O, but have been looking for the resin armor parts. I like what you've done, and you say this is your first custom??? Not bad. The chips give it a weathered look. Did you put a clear coat over the paint? That can help in preserving the paint.

thanks guys!!! much respect to all of you!!!! :lol:

yep i sprayed a clear top coat (semi-gloss) after painting...but paint chips still coming everytime i transform it.... <_<

sure would like to be on the Chunky Macross Mafia......once this baby goes into the custom section!!! :lol:

I've always wanted to do that Super O but I wussed out. I'm gonna' have to do it someday. I went with a more customized version for mine for some reason... I guess to be a little different.

If I ever find another set of "D" seats I'm gonna' go for it. At least the VF-1D from the TV Series... I need another resin D head...

That looks good. I've got an old super O missing the leg fast packs and heat shield. I'm thinking about trading it for something newer or a Yammie. I'm a model guy, what can I say. - MT

That looks good. I've got an old super O missing the leg fast packs and heat shield. I'm thinking about trading it for something newer or a Yammie. I'm a model guy, what can I say. - MT

Boooo !!! hisss!!! Kill the infidel

Only Joking you could do well selling it here on MW.