I just thought i'd announce....

rewooh

:(

I GOT MY LOW VIZ :D:D:lol::lol::D:D:p:p

I'm sorry..random, usless, but i'm excited.

Now i'm gonna wait for anazaui-whatever's stickers to be up for order again.

and i'm gonna preorder the hikaru tv version w/ fastpacks...and i'm prolly gonna put those on the low viz.

:lol:

So...now its time to carefully pull out the low viz and carefull mess around with it.

man, maybe i should get insurance for it... <_<

it toook like a wek to get here in the first place.

and i don't wanna have to go through the trouble of paying all that shipping and what not.

i'd rather see if i can get a small reimbursment

I don't think I can blame them. I bought two. The other one was perfect.

not to be a wise arse but,

thats one of the many reasons why tisinc is on the blacklist fellas. :(

the little metal ring isn't that hard to come by. look around the house for some cheap keychains or something with a dinky chain on it and pull it off that. the toe-hook on the other hand.....you can try shooting tisinc an email but i highly doubt he'll hook you up....i'd be surprised if he if replies to your email.

tisinc = rotten service.

anyhow, nice purchase! i'm looking to get my second one soon. :)

By the same logic, every other online dealer should be on the blacklist.

I have a hard time believing that Tisinc is digging through boxes just to steal your cat. latches and gunpod strap rings. It's not like they're the ones responsible for packaging the toy in it's box. Cut them some slack man.

the little metal ring isn't that hard to come by. look around the house for some cheap keychains or something with a dinky chain on it and pull it off that. the toe-hook on the other hand.....you can try shooting tisinc an email but i highly doubt he'll hook you up....i'd be surprised if he if replies to your email.

tisinc = rotten service.

anyhow, nice purchase! i'm looking to get my second one soon. :)

yea he replied. and of couse, he just said to send the crap back.

its too much for those rinky dink things. I mean,its important to me but not to wait another 3 weeks for my thing to go and come back and have to same chance that it might happen again.

but imode is right, i think its the packaging, not the dealer....i think... :blink:

I have five of them (Not to brag here :rolleyes: ) and I had only one missing the catapult tow thing on the front landing gear and missing the little ring as well. I also found out the strap broke where the missing ring is suppose to be! I was surely pissed. I just won an auction on ebay with the complete set gunpod and strap. I just want the strap which mean some can get the broken strap for parts. I am also getting those catapult tow things as well. I may have an extra once I replace the low vis and Roy.

I had a couple of bad experiences with TSINC also, Haterist's hate isn't unfounded...the guy took almost TWO MONTHS to deliver a model to me that I ordered from him.

If that's the case, then I can understand. But my point was that you can't gripe at someone for something that's totally out of their control.

I have five of them (Not to brag here :rolleyes: ) and I had only one missing the catapult tow thing on the front landing gear and missing the little ring as well. I also found out the strap broke where the missing ring is suppose to be! I was surely pissed. I just won an auction on ebay with the complete set gunpod and strap. I just want the strap which mean some can get the broken strap for parts. I am also getting those catapult tow things as well. I may have an extra once I replace the low vis and Roy.

Sounds like the cat. latch and the ring missing is a common problem for the LV. Maybe someone fell asleep at the wheel that day :D

are you willing to let go of it if you have an extra?

let me know please. :)