DRYL remastered DVD release

the_foul_fowl

Its like you are all conspiring to make this difficult.

There is no legal R-1 release.

You would do better just making bootlegs yourself.

Any bootleg you would buy could actually be of inferior quality than the fansub( crap subtitles, no subtitles in spots, video quality ).

Alt method 2:

Invite friends over to watch it.

Edited by BeyondTheGrave

Can't recommend a bootleg? I should just tell my friends to take a long walk of a short pier eh?

http://www.animeniacs.com/item/DVD2936.html

I'd recommend the FX Perfect Edition which was released back in 2003 IIRC.

It comes in a nice clear case with art on the inside and out. For $15 it looks good enough for me.

It's not that weird, just kinda like talking to sand. The only way to get THE BEST copy of DYRL with GOOD translations is to download the HD DVD, and attach translated subs that are also on bittorent on your own, then make your own DVD of it. I highlighted the important parts of that to sum up what several people have been saying. The other option, that has been stated as well, is you can just look for the HK bootlegs with the half-assed translations, and more grainy picture.

Edited by Jasonc

This is getting so weird...

Not really...Agent ONE wants to know which is the best DVD. Renato answered him: The 2007 HD remaster. Agent ONE then asked if he could buy an R1-compatible DVD of it. I told him there was none.

Everything else is just noise.

Edited by Gubaba

It comes in a nice clear case with art on the inside and out. For $15 it looks good enough for me.

It says "English" language. This isn't the english dub from Clash of the Bionoids, is it? You know, with the lame English accents?

It may be noise but it sounds weird to me nevertheless, I guess it’s a matter of manners… :(

Manners? Am I being rude, or is someone else?

Thanks man. Thats what I was looking for.

Manners? Am I being rude, or is someone else?

Thanks man. Thats what I was looking for.

Just be aware that it's the same DYRL boot that's been around for years, now with the HK english dub included as an audio option.

Just be aware that it's the same DYRL boot that's been around for years, now with the HK english dub included as an audio option.

Interesting. For the non-macross fans I want to show it to, they won't have a different experience.