Which toy (singular) in your vast collection do you cherish the most?

Ratchet

Geez...

Here I thought this was just another good old "I love so and so most" and "so and so rocks!" thread, but no....fires...earthquakes...life and death....

Ok so -

If a simultaneous nuclear strike annihilated the surrounding country side creating radioactive fall out, and at the same time terrorists struck the shopping mall nearby, knocking out - amongst other vital services - KFC - and amidst all of this bandits entered my home brandishing guns and intent on pillaging everything I owned, and I could only get out by jumping from the window - which is on the ninth floor - and needed to therefore tie a bed sheet to my ass in the vein hopes that it would serve as a parachute I would take....

My inflatable Lyn Minmey Sex Doll of course.

VFTF1

Great reply ^_^

I would grab my Battletech miniatures if time permits. The other stuff in my collection could be replaced pretty easy (if expensively) but I have so many miniatures, a lot of which are rare and expensive, they would be the first thing I get out.

Me too I`d almost forgotten about that whole side. ..... And Books dont get me worrying about my books, Macross or other wise all my first editions .....AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

You know I find these, "If your house is on fire what toy do you take topics" fun. Yet there are always these people who kill the fun by saying things like "I'd get my family out first." You get these replies from all toy forums. Relax people it all just in fun. No one is suggesting that your toy collection is more important than your ugly babies. If you ask the question in book related forum some smart ass will say "I have an electronic copy on all my books on a disk."

What would I take? Hard to say. I don't think there isn't a favorite toy now that I couldn't replace. Even the ones that have special meaning I'll leave. If I had to grab one right now it would be the 25th Beach Head. I just found him the other day. I want to have him for at least a week. A week from now I'll pick something worth more.

Fav toy? Macross wise its my FP version YF-19. Overall, its my Mac Factory Guyver 1. Guyver is what made me branch out of Marvel anbd DC comics and drawing superheroes and made me want to do something different. Also, i have a Bandai Tekkaman Blade model kit that a friend of mine did a spectacular job building and painting, and thats a fav of mine too (Best armour design EVER!).

My Aoshima Arcadia 1984 leiji Matsumoto Captain Harlock, then, my Rei Ayanami 1/6 Medicom RAH plug suit ( Wahou she is very nice ) and at last, my Queadlum Rau with Milia Set 1/60.....

Now I'm tryin to get a Grendizer Chogokin..... It will be my favourite when I will have this one.... I hope I will win the eBay auction...

My Green Mospeada Gakken Alpha fighter and Ride Armour guy....and any other toys I could carry out or throw out the door.

I really like these molds and they are much rarer than many of my other macross and transformers toys whicj could be replaced.

I agree with lives first. This would all come after I made sure my family was out safely and I was not risking my life to save the toys.