VF-4 Lighting III, Ghost X9 and YF-21... When?

Isamu test pilot

VF-4/VF-4G Lightning III- not announced but I'm hoping they'll do one.

Ghost X-9 - not announced, I personally don't care if they do one.

YF-21 - I believe first quarter 2008. We have nothing but CAD designs in fighter and battroid from online pics and magazine articles. We are all waiting to see a prototype.

I think that if Yamato release a VF-4 Lighting III in 1/48, it will be perhaps the Valkyrie most sold ever

All Macross fans I know wants that Yamato release this Valkyrie

Graham, who has Yamato contacts, has said that Yamato won't make a VF-4. I don't know why, but there it is.

Also, Yamato are sticking with 1/60. The 1/48 VF-1 was a one-off, scale-wise. Why 1/60? I have no idea.

If they did make a VF-4, it would be the first Yamato product I will buy new.

No VF-4 planned. No Ghost X9 planned.

YF-21 should be Q1 2008.

Graham

Well Graham master Flash, previously you had said plain "no" on the VF-4 but now you are saying "not planned" does that mean that it is still possible? Huh? Does it? Please? Please! I am not alone. Anyone? HELP !!!!

No VF-4 planned. No Ghost X9 planned.

YF-21 should be Q1 2008.

Graham

Some people are just plain mean.

Well Graham master Flash, previously you had said plain "no" on the VF-4 but now you are saying "not planned" does that mean that it is still possible? Huh? Does it? Please? Please! I am not alone. Anyone? HELP !!!!

I'm with'ya. Untill that day I will wait with my VF-4 transforming modle that's still waiting for me to put her together.