if I had enough time...

Valkyrie addict

you know all those pics of us having like a gazillion model boxes on the wall unbuilt, well, this guy built them all, check this out...

I wish I could understand what he's saying and why the title of that topic, anyway, check it out

Clicky

Edited by Valkyrie addict

I wonder if he does commission work... While I like to build models myself, given how little time I have and the rate at which I am building these days, I think I have a lifetime supply of models. It would be nice if I could outsource some of kits that I would like to have made but can't do it myself.

I guess, with buying all those models, he couldn't afford a bottle of Fantastic. That stain is freakin' me out!

Hey, that's a hydraulic fluid stain. Very hard to clean from the tarmac! :rolleyes:

Seriously though, that is quite a body of work. I wonder what is to become of these. Some of his schemes are quite interesting, actually makes me start to like the VF-0D even. The pics would be even better with a little more light.

you know all those pics of us having like a gazillion model boxes on the wall unbuilt, well, this guy built them all, check this out...

I wish I could understand what he's saying and why the title of that topic, anyway, check it out

Clicky

He is saying that he will start work soon and will not have so much time building air craft models.

H also said that he has about 109 F-14 kits build.

Amazing work. I wish I can find time to build a few more macross kit. :)

Big F, I have post a message there to told him about our interest here about his work too.