1/72 Regult Scout type?

captain america

Hey Cap,

Just checking that you recieved my payment for one kit too. I was assuming you did, but since I didn't hear back and then saw this post, I thought I would just give a shout out.

Forgive my nervousness, :ph34r: I just don't want to miss this last awesome variation of the Regult! :lol:

Hey Cap,

Just checking that you recieved my payment for one kit too. I was assuming you did, but since I didn't hear back and then saw this post, I thought I would just give a shout out.

Forgive my nervousness, :ph34r: I just don't want to miss this last awesome variation of the Regult! :lol:

No worries, your order shipped last week, safe & sound ^_^

Received mine some few days ago. Well, Captain, it's perfect ! :rolleyes: Thanks a lot. You have made again a great job.

I'm waiting your next project now. :angry::huh::lol:

Thanks, I try my best.

Withe regards to the next project, it'll be the Destoroido Spartan, and likely available around early/mid January. Also, please note that in light of the current rate of the US dollar, I will most likely be requesting payments in canadian dollars, or silver. If the latter is used, you'll be able to get a good discount.

Wow, that is messed up, I remember when I was a kid people treated Canadian money like pesos you'd throw away their change if you got it at a grocery store like you got a slug instead of a quarter out of a vending machine. 1USD is worth .91 cents Canadian today, time to ditch the ego at the door.

I too look forward to the Spartan to complete the destroid line-up :)

~Edit~ oh yeah.... On the subject of the Silver coinage. Where do you recommend getting them at or close to their actual value? I looked around online and they seem to be sold as collectibles at several times their weight value.... I am confused as to how I could find those so as to make it a win/win deal for both parties?

Edited by Ghadrack

I use these guys for precious metals:

http://www.kitco.com/

Their prices are infinitely more competitive than small shops. I know that I just pay them a visit, pay in cash, and I get coins or bars (a silver 5 dollar coin is about 18 bucks). Very easy.

[Also, this is slightly off-topic, but aside from gold and silver, did you guys know that you don't need to depend on FRNs? Did you know that all you need to create your own lawful money is a good or service to offer, a pen and a piece of paper? There's an awesome book called " Money: Understanding and Creating Alternatives to Legal Tender" by Thomas H. Greco, Jr (ISBN 1-890132-37-3) that I recommend to everyone. Once you understand your own value, you'll never have to worry about recessions.]

Anyway yeah, the Spartan is next... After I recuperate a little.

I use these guys for precious metals:

http://www.kitco.com/

Their prices are infinitely more competitive than small shops. I know that I just pay them a visit, pay in cash, and I get coins or bars (a silver 5 dollar coin is about 18 bucks). Very easy.

[Also, this is slightly off-topic, but aside from gold and silver, did you guys know that you don't need to depend on FRNs? Did you know that all you need to create your own lawful money is a good or service to offer, a pen and a piece of paper? There's an awesome book called " Money: Understanding and Creating Alternatives to Legal Tender" by Thomas H. Greco, Jr (ISBN 1-890132-37-3) that I recommend to everyone. Once you understand your own value, you'll never have to worry about recessions.]

Euro=1.470939usd at the moment. New record almost every day. Nice for me so far, but on the other hand who knows what will happen in the long term. I have my opinion about what is happening to usa, but that's not to be talked about here.

Spartan! Spartan! Oh yeah.

Recuperating is for wimps :p

As Bon Jovi said "I'll sleep when I'm dead".

Any way after all that I'll have 1.

Euro=1.470939usd at the moment. New record almost every day. Nice for me so far, but on the other hand who knows what will happen in the long term. I have my opinion about what is happening to usa, but that's not to be talked about here.

The short answer is a messed up loans situation with housing. Then there's the trade defecit. And the ever expanding number of wars.

But the Regults are super cool. I'm happy that the Canadian economy is doing so well.