Macross Art Gallery

Batou

A quality website! I have to send an e-mail praising his work. Not just Macross (although the stuff he's got is fantastic!) but the other stuff he has is amazing. He's got some great artistic interpretations of O'Niel space habitats. A bunch of Battlestar Galactica and and some Battletech stuff too. Wow, this guy really knows the meaning of quality work.

Thanks so much for sharing Batou!

I have more Macross art to add later; I've figured with all the high res images I have, I can go for 3-4 years without finding more. However, all the queued art up through August 8th is not Macross.

The 9th (which should be up right now) is the famous Star Wars Rocks limited edition poster (possibly the only high res clear photo of it in existence), the 10th and 12th are matching images to go with the 8th's Escaflowne art, the 11th is of Batou (coincidently enough), and the 14th through August 8th is 26 pages of Mead's art study of the Turn-A Gundam.

Welcome to MacrossWorld DiabloD3!

The upcoming updates to your website sound great! I can't wait to see more Macross stuff. I like the Escaflowne picture, especially the mecha picture.

Edited by Mr March

Hehe his misc sectio has 2 pics

1st is a collection of a lot of "Super Robots" and Meg and Priem are there too! (I'm it in middle) :D

Even funnier is the second pic, lots of casts of aniem shows in super deformed. He has DOZENS of shows depicted like Starblazers, many diff Gundams, Macross, II, Plus, 7, Slayers, Mospedia, Patlabor, Record of Lodoss war, Appleseed, Ranma, etc.. Hilarious to see them all in ONE PICTURE!

There are so many, I can't pick them all out cause I don't know them to begin with...

Is that how the SDF-1 really looked before crashing on earth??

Specifically, that is the "Do You Remember Love?" version of the ASS-1/SDF-1 pre-crash. It's a Meltran Gun Destroyer in the film version rather than a Supervision Army vessel like it was in the television series. Keep your eye's on my website (and the forums here) cause I have a profile for that ship in my next update.

Specifically, that is the "Do You Remember Love?" version of the ASS-1/SDF-1 pre-crash. It's a Meltran Gun Destroyer in the film version rather than a Supervision Army vessel like it was in the television series. Keep your eye's on my website (and the forums here) cause I have a profile for that ship in my next update.

Im actually surprised it looks so good. Then again, its DYRL.... which after watching all of SDF Macross in three days, anything involving Minmay makes me want to puke.

But that's what makes the film so brilliant. After 36 episodes of Minmay, you're just begging for someone to give that dippy bint a good slap. Then you watch "Do You Remember Love?" for the coup de grâce :):lol:

Fun with Minmay

I thought the coup de grace was when the SDF2 launched, entered hyperspace or whatever, and never came back.

I thought the coup de grace was when the SDF2 launched, entered hyperspace or whatever, and never came back.

I always felt Flashback was more of an epilogue than anything else. But I was speaking of Minmay's character arc specifically :)

• 1 year later...