VF-0S

flyhighxx

I'm done with the Zeroes. I'd like to have a decent S with locking ankles and fixed shoulders, but it's not gonna happen.

pretty much.

only if they had put half the effort into making the VF-0 as they did for the VF-1, we'd all be down for some some VF-0 goodness but at this point, why plunk down more money for a toy you know they didn't fix, and you know will probably break.

these will probably end up at half price on HLJ like some of the other subpar yamato releases.

bah, I'm not getting it. looking at that promo pic, the feet still don't lock out.

Nah, they probably just used an old VF-0S they had lying around to do the promo shots. They did the same for the VF-0A/Ghost promo pics. If you look closely at those pics, you'll see it's not Shin's VF-0A but a regular CF with some white stripes painted on.

Nah, they probably just used an old VF-0S they had lying around to do the promo shots. They did the same for the VF-0A/Ghost promo pics. If you look closely at those pics, you'll see it's not Shin's VF-0A but a regular CF with some white stripes painted on.

I'm TRYING to keep my word and not buy any more VF-0s. damn you.

has anyone else seen this link? you guys might be interested... im not sure wether if this news is confirm... anyway just check it out

VF-0s + Ghost Combo Sept release

True..... Man thanks for the link.

But i quickly made an executive decision that i don't need 2 Ghosts.... so i'm safe for the time being. :p

Just curious, why would it take so long for it to be released? If they have the VF-0S 2nd reissue coming up and the Ghost B ready to go, then why would it take a year to bundle them together?

typo. I meant 07

u co8ld always get it and just not transform it if u are worried.

i have to confess im toying (ha) with getting a Shin Zero and a Focker zero with ghost when it comes out. The thing is i already have 2 of each type (S and A) already. i dunno if forking out $300 aussie on 2 places ive pretty much got twice already is a good idea.

True, I'm just not inclined to spend that kind of money on a transforming toy, that I'm afraid to transform. I'm thinking of getting the Focker/ghost, just to have a proper 0s that isn't hobled in fighter mode. Plus, it would just look so nice along with the SV-51. so tempted.

The grey ghost would also be released as a separate pack, in so you wouldnt have to fork out the price of the giftset to do up a VF-0S/Ghost or VF-0A Shin/Ghost just like in the M0 anime. The stupid thing is that the attachement for the missile pods add on is done in colors of the VF-0A. Unless you do own the other ghost, which has a attachment piece molded in VF-0S colors, getting the QF-2200D-B ghost is pretty much for the VF-0A only

マクロスゼロ 1/60 QF-2200D-B ゴーストブースター 単品(予約)

商品コード GDS-8396

備考 ゴーストブースター単品商品です。

メーカー やまと

発売日 07年10月未定

原作名 マクロスゼロ

解説 VF-0S・VF-0A(別売)に装備可能!

標準小売価格 5,040円(税込)

販売価格 4,278円(税込)  15%オフ!

購入制限 お一人様 3個まで。 (同一住所、あみあみ本店支店合わせての制限数です)

GDS-8396.jpg

On the contrary, i would want to get a VF0S/ghost giftset as i dun own a VF-0S as of yet, but yet im still quite skeptical about buying it due to the problem plaguing the Vf-0S/0A design

Edited by recon

I would be wary. As long as the factory workers attach the shoulders to the body by "popping" them on, rather than assembling the two halves around the ball joint, you risk receiving a unit with stress marks, cracks or chips missing.

By the way did anyone find a way to fix the feet on the VF-0S?

(To keep the locked out that is. . . )

:blink: Okay. . . . .

Lets try that again. :mellow:

Does anyone else have an idea that is actually relevant to this toy. . . :rolleyes:

no...but I do have an idea on how to make use of this problem to our advantage. Its easy; Display it in fighter mode. And buy the new VF-0S for battroid mode. And when they come up with another better version, buy again for gerwalk mode... :huh:

Edited by aaajin

no...but I do have an idea on how to make use of this problem to our advantage. Its easy; Display it in fighter mode. And buy the new VF-0S for battroid mode. And when they come up with another better version, buy again for gerwalk mode... :huh:

so... spend a total of 450 dollars for transforming toys that you can't transform? ^_^

Guest sh002

great i don't think i'll be getting this vf-0s with ghost booster even if they add fixes, etc. the only reason i got the vf-0a with ghost booster was because it was painted differently. i would definitely buy a box set of just reactive armor and ghost booster if they released it like that.

my 1/48s and my yf-19, those I fiddle with and transform, but after having to buy 3 pairs of arms and ship them from japan, well, I'm afrain my VF-0s will remain in one form... made whole again, but display pieces only.