Trailer for Upcoming Jet Li movie

Ummm, so it's the two guys from The One and the movie looks and feels like Cradle 2 the Grave, Transporter 1 & 2, etc. Not feeling it too much. Hope the action is more like Kiss of the Dragon and no more wire-fu.

Didn't I hear he was going to retire or something?

That's what I was thinking. I thought Fearless was going to be his last movie, at least that's what I thought it was promoted as. Guess I heard wrong. Not that I'm disappointed. I like watching Jet Li movies and having him and JS in another one together should be good. I honestly like The One. Not deep but great action.

I guess he still likes money.

Man the whole appeal for me to see a movie with Jason Statham was like Transporter 1 and Crank, where all he was doing was going around beating the poo out of people, not generic martial arts still(well it's flashy, but same-old same-old). With Jet Li I doubt we'll see that.

Yeah, I also read that Fearless was going to be his last martial arts film.

But now this and two others?

and The Forbidden Kingdom with Jackie Chan

Short retirement I guess

Yeah and Jackie Chan's making a Rush Hour 3.

Enjoy. :mellow:

I've learned the hard way to stay away from these shitty Jason Stratham flicks. They're just so unwatchable.

Now. The Warlords.....THAT looks good.

Jet Li was suppose to retire from the grand wu-shu style period films like Fearless, Once Upon a Time in China, and such not regular action flicks which could still have him do some type of martial arts.

It also came across to me that Fearless was his last film... blah blah, haven't watched it yet though, want to! :D

Good news he's not retiring, i mean as if.. he's awesomely fit why retire.

Just hope he gets to be his creative self, and not reduced to utter sh^te

which was Matrix. THAT WAS CRAP, he didn't do anything!!????!!!

Leathal Weapon 4 sucked too, i don't like him as a bad guy.

Very cool news he is doing something with Jackie. Wow :D

And whats the news about X-Men 4? Who would he go as...

X-Men 4... they should be just totally creative and give him his own character... what comic character was there

in the comics that was asian? Too bad he wouldn't do Gambit :p I know, he's asian not Frenchy, but he atleast

knows how to use a staff!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

watch the video in my link.

It's Jackie trying to convince Brett Ratner to cast him in X-men 4.

He says he wants to be Sunfire and Ratner says Sunfire is Japanese and that there isn't any current plans for X-men 4. Jackie then suggests that he should be Tornado (or something like that), Storm's brother LOL

• 3 months later...