British Space Shuttle Program

Haven't they heard? The shuttle is obsolete! The future is Apollo-style capsules!

How can anyone take the ESA seriously if they're doing that when they SHOULD be doing this: [attachmentid=41300]

I'd hate to have the sunroof open during re-entry...

Those guys must have had such fun doing that show. Wish I had a job like that!

Wonder how much the damn project cost the show.

They film bits of it near where I live. Very cool show. Jeremy Clarkson is a really nice guy too. He got my (now Ex) into cars, and she thanked him when we met him a few years ago.

If you guys in the States can get TopGear on any of your T.V channels its well worth it as they do all that sort of stuff all the time, Like convertable minivans and StretchCompact cars, and playing darts with cars, and one of the best playing conkers with caravans. also the reviews of the cars are prettygood too.

If not theres always bittorent.

If you guys in the States can get TopGear on any of your T.V channels its well worth it as they do all that sort of stuff all the time, Like convertable minivans and StretchCompact cars, and playing darts with cars, and one of the best playing conkers with caravans. also the reviews of the cars are prettygood too.

The Discovery Channel used to show Top Gear about 2 years ago. It has since disappeared from the network's line-up, howver. I think it may be shown on BBC America, which, as fate would have it, is not carried by my cable provider. :(

Edited by Beltane70

If you don’t live in the UK and you want to watch Top Gear I have one word for you “BitTorrentâ€.

You can get seasons 1-8 in one huge 28.69 gig file; as well as shows from season 9 and shows from the 90’s before Top Gear was re-vamped.

http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/763705/T...Heaven_and_Hell

Those guys must have had such fun doing that show. Wish I had a job like that!

Yeah, me too! Getting paid (+ a budget) to do stuff like this would be great!!! TopGear definitely does some really cool things. I wish we had more programs like this in the States...

JB0: Isn't that the "reverse engineered flying saucer"? :p

I loved that Topgear episode where they bashed the Toyota pickup around, sank it, dropped it then blew it up and then jump started it and drove it into the studio.

You forgot "set fire to" and "dropped motor home on."

Oh, and "chained to beach as tide came in."

That poor vehicle will probably survive the apocalypse.

Edited by JB0