Techromancer

Techromancer is a game for the emulator program ZiNC. I just played it the other day, and it's a total rip off (but in a good way) of anime mech shows. I swear, they have a guy who pilots what looks to be a modified YF-19, someone in something that looks like Alphonse from Patlabor, and some Gundam looking suit, and there's others. It's a pretty cool fighting game too, I'd recommend trying it out. If you need to know where to get ahold of the Rom or the emulator, just let me know.

--Bri

• 1 year later...
And we usually, get a new thread on this every couple of months with someone claiming to have discovered a previously unknown new VF design by Kawamori.....yawn!

Been there, done that, played the game, read the threads.

Graham

I noticed there is a new "Koenig" design in the game, can't wait to see it in Macross. :p

Kidding aside, I too enjoyed the game, and no.. I don't know where to locate a rom version. You might stand a better chance of getting the game through the auction sites, online stores such as Amazon or Overstock, or even some of the "mom/pop" game stores that take in trades.

If you are interested in the original game disc, I can see if the title exists in Orlando... you will just need a Dreamcst to play it on.

btw, I thought posters would be suspended for certain number of days if they posted the word "censored-th". Whether it be a new thread post or just replying to a thread.

Edited by Dangaioh