VF-1D Virgin Road

cool8or

Heh, I can see them now. :wacko: I'm on a different PC now, so there must be something up with the one I was using the other day. All I saw before was the first, boxart pic.

Now I can also say- "Great job!" That is a very crisp paint job and excellent decal work. It looks just like it should. It looks really cool on the turntable too! :D

Thank you Guys for your coments!!!

Do you think about doing panel lines at all to make all those nice details stand out?

Yes, I want to make the panel lines... I'm just trying to find the best technique!! :p

Thank you Guys for your coments!!!

Yes, I want to make the panel lines... I'm just trying to find the best technique!! :p

Did you clear coat it with Acrylics? If so the oil wash is the best technique I've found to do it.

• 2 years later...
Yes, there are 8 pics about my finished model... can't you see it?

I know I am digging out this old thread.

Great looking kits.

I got question, does the special "Just Married" marking officially illustrated on the marking plan or you do it with your own preference? Is there a supporting lineart where to apply those?

The "married about" decals aren't on the marking plan, I just figured like this. Official decals are very bored, it seems just like the Max version.

yup, I couldn't find it from any lineart as well. I guess Hasegawa just throw them in for end consumer's imagination. You did it good on your kit.