Heroes

Dangard Ace

I'm guessing the nuclear/radioactive guy will be the source of the explosion that destroys New York (unless they stop it).

That was my guess too, as I posted in another forum, here's my other prediction...:

A Cheerleader will die, but not Claire, it'll be the stupid chick that took credit for rescuing the man from the burning train car.

I was thinking more:

1. Sylar kills Claire, gains invulerability

2. Sylar kills nuke dude, gains heat powers

3. ??????

4. PROFIT(or in this case, NYC goes byebye)

CopyPaste!! Too much 4Chan for you! :D

Nice psycho killer character(kinda dig the character shots that they've used), they could've used more build-up before the big reveal though. Also they could've used even more confrontational build-up between the two. And everyone lets welcome Steffanie Mass also known as Critical Mass to the mix.

As for how Claire gets killed I always thought that it would be the fire/radioactive guy would would've killed her. Makes alot more sense because he would stop her regenerating ability outright by decaying the genes involved.

Well tonights episode was interesting.

Eden "these aren't the droids you're looking for."

Claire "I walked through fire and didn't get burned AND I OWNZD BEYOTCH!"

Peter "Oh frakk oh frakk oh frakk."

Jessica "Niki ain't home right now..."

Mohinder ".....help me Obi Wan!"

Ando "Oh frakk oh frakk oh frakk"

Hiro "I'm going to get the hot chick, I'm going to get the hot chick"

Nathan "My painting! You can't handle the truth!"

HRG "You'll survive"

Haitian "........"

Micah "I'm a little teapot short and DENSE!"

D.L. "B & R but I ain't wearing no tights."

Matt "Hey! I got no screen time this episode!!!"

Eden's power... are rather persuasive... They found him. So what happens next now that he is incapacitated? Hollow him out, completely?

vinnie

EDIT IN: Sylar can stop bullets but not recover from a fall?

Edited by justvinnie

Eden's power... are rather persuasive... They found him. So what happens next now that he is incapacitated? Hollow him out, completely?

vinnie

EDIT IN: Sylar can stop bullets but not recover from a fall?

Eden's weakness - ear plugs. You can't hear her, she can't talk to you. :p

Peter the power leech may have made Sylar weaker then normal.

a) Peter jumps and is saved by Nathan. Next episode we see Nathan coughing(at least from what I've read. Too lazy to go back and check)

b) Peter paints the future. Isaac is seen coughing.

c) Peter regens. Claire's blood that's smeared all over her doesn't automatically reenter her body and heal(clean up).

d) Peter and Sylar fall off roof. Sylar is seen limping away.

Eden's weakness, being fugly, looks like anime-bot chick.

Score! I was right on about the other cheerleader getting killed. No matter how obvious that was, I was the only one to call it! :p

Hiro, no show on saving the cheerleader... WTF? Useless plot device they introduced a while back. I guess future Peter knew how it was gonna turn out.

Future Dwight is way better than future Hiro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhb7SstbVpE

Well this episode tonight....Six Months Ago or Six Months Back...

one of the better episodes in my opinion. We get some back story, alot of detail, the reason behind the nickname Claire Bear, Prof Suresh, Sylar....etc. As usual I'll wait for the west coast to catch up before I start really talking about this episode.

HRG FTW!

Sylar's power.... Genetic Metamorph or a power retaining leech?

The power's explaination is rather lame at best and at worse badly cliched. But I doubt that it's the real one. It's either aliens or some gov program. Either way we now know how Claire can be killed, so does Sylar. Decapitation or being gutted completely.

I wonder if the painter guy bailed from the show for something else...

yea, i figured sylar got the power of whoever he killed...made sense with the whole save the cheerleader save the world thing. If he stole the radioactive guy's power and stole clair's healing ability, he'd basically be an unkillable walking nuclear bomb.

Hiro Mentioned the Alamo Drafthouse theater's here in Austin.

Hiro was trying to fulfill his wish by making the 1000 cranes. Hideo Kuze in GITS 2nd GIG was doing the same when he was a child.

Did Nikki recieve her sisters consciouness somehow? Or is she simply crazy?

Very good episode.

Edited by Golden Arms

I'm still confused about Sylar - can he forge, like Micah, just with body parts? How's he getting their brains into his? Maybe they should have casted Anthony Hopkins...

And Jessica is clearly a person - the gravestone, her father talking about Jessica. But how did the two become one? Was it Nikki's or Jessica's ability?

Next week will be the mid-season hiatus. Heroes will restart in the new year.

I thought they said next week is the last episode before the x-mas/winter hiatus. Unless, that's what you meant.

That boy needs Xray vision. So he wont have to kill people. Geez. They should call him Can Opener Man.

But with this backstory we now understand why he was killed the cheerleader that way. Also who did he kill for the strength? Unless he used his power to hold her up...

But with this backstory we now understand why he was killed the cheerleader that way. Also who did he kill for the strength? Unless he used his power to hold her up...

He's got gravity-control - and he's had practice with it.

If you look at the list Mohinder was looking at, there are heroes who are classified as deceased and it shows what powers they had, so that may be aclue of which powers Sylar had.... and also, who didn't guess the password for Chandra's computer? They called him Captain Obvious!

I assume it was the Haitian doing it. They kept focusing on his face whenever Eden trid using her suggestions on Mr. Bennett.

That and when Matt first encounterd Mr. Bennett he said, "trying to read my mind? Not with my friend here." Meaning the Haitian guy.

That and when Matt first encounterd Mr. Bennett he said, "trying to read my mind? Not with my friend here." Meaning the Haitian guy.

true, but I thought maybe its a red herring. Haitian wasn't present with Sylar but he still can't use his powers. Also Haitian dude's powers seem mental based so may he can suppress only those.

vinnie