World of Warcraft

Duke Togo

Well, I'll add mine.

Character: Phyrox

Server: Gorgonash

Faction: Horde

Class: Warrior

I mostly like goofing off with my friends when I'm on. I'm not much into endgame (although I liked running MC, AQ and the like when I had the opportinuties).

I spend most of my time on self-designated missions and roaming the countryside with my buds trying to bust heads. And say what you will about ganking, you haven't played the game until you and a friend have surprised a group of lowbies and chased 'em all down.

My current goals are:

reach 70

get the PvP 2H mace

finish dreadmist (my progress on this one has slowed since no one runs UBRS or Strat since BC it seems)

get Everlook and Ratcht rep up to 2100/21000 revered

Edited by Phyrox

Ishimaru, you gotta link your toons in the armory!

I suck though, the highest I got is a Rogue on Destromath. School has been killing my time with the game but oh well here it is:

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#charact...h&n=Romaris

And here is my friend's perverted female character:(He is a guy.)

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#charact...;n=Shortbutsexi

I swear I don't know how he manages a near perfect high school 5.0 GPA with having no life...

Just look at his Mace!!

we should compile a list of people, their character name, faction and server name.

Name: Romaris

Faction: Alliance

Server: Destromath

Edited by Ishimaru

we should compile a list of people, their character name, faction and server name.

Jaegergewehr 32 BE Hunter

Horde

Thorium Brotherhood

Juvat 35 Tauren Warrior

Horde

Thorium Brotherhood

I have had juvat since last year, just never got around to levelling him more. It was pretty tough with the warrior.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Since I was curious and wanted to what see I had posted here I looked. What a noob I was back when I started playing.

My current characters:

Ender

Chewie

My guild has plans to drop Illidan for the first time tomorrow. Having a blast and looking forward to Wrath of the Lich King. Anyone else still play?

Togo. Let's talk hunter now!

Edited by Chewie

Just joined a starting out raiding guild as a pally tank. So, i'll see if raiding is fun at all after i spent 1 1/2 just soloing and pvp as a warrior.

But, blizz is lucky they released Wrath news when they did, i was gonna take a long vacation from WoW. But, the news of the expack got me excited again.

Aww. =\

Yeah, sorry man. Technically, I retired from progression raiding in March of '07. They spent the better part of the rest of the year trying to get me to come back, and I did a little pew-pew now and again. I gave it up for good in December.