Ordered Vf-0s As Hobbylinc

snooze

Hi guys! I'm fairly new to this forum and just made a purchase of the VF-0S at HobbyLinc Japan. I have updated my Credit Card info and shipping info, and yet still haven't received any e-mail confirmation that it has been shipped.

Does anyone know what's the turn-around for them to ship items to their customers? Much appreciated...

Thanks,

Snooze

Hi guys! I'm fairly new to this forum and just made a purchase of the VF-0S at HobbyLinc Japan. I have updated my Credit Card info and shipping info, and yet still haven't received any e-mail confirmation that it has been shipped.

Does anyone know what's the turn-around for them to ship items to their customers? Much appreciated...

Thanks,

Snooze

413070[/snapback]

I am assuming you mean HLJ. They can take a few days from when you place your order. The need to debit your card first but the actual charges may not hit your card till half a month later. The longest if I remember correctly was about 5 days for me. But all my details were provided correctly when Iplaced the order.

You can also check the status of your order from their website.

Edited by Valk-1S

Also they had a big end of financial year stock check thing that they stated on the front page.

So give them time, they'll be right.

I had to wait for an order myself, but as they mentioned they need some time to get their gear in check.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Also they had a big end of financial year stock check thing that they stated on the front page. So give them time, they'll be right.

I had to wait for anorder myself, but as they mentioned they need soem time to get their gear in check.

413074[/snapback]

thanks ruski!!! oh and yes it is HLJ.COM. I think that's the only place where I could get the VF-0S. I have checked other stores here in Canada and they don't have it so i decided to go online for this.

Thanks!!

snooze

Just had a browse at HLJ and the VF-0S is not in stock yet. They are expecting it to be restock this month - July. So until they receive their stock, they will not charge your card yet. Just log into their website once they have their stock in and you can check the status of your order.

I bought from the Valkyrie Exchange before Kevin shut down the store part. Otherwise I go through a deputy shopper I know and trust.

Oh, and avoid YesAsia. They advertise items as "in-stock" when they're not, take your money, and refuse to refund you.

addition: Thankfully it was just a cd and not a valk with YesAsia!

Edited by Sumdumgai

Yesasia huh? i shop through them quite alot, and have never had any trouble, they only supposed to charge the card when everything comes into stock an ready to ship. Of course this is just for cd/dvds and books. NEVER valks, those suckers have 100 US bucks slapped onto them than what they should be. I did buy one of the Yamato valk stands one time when it was cheap, long wait time. And they have free international shipping. But yeah sucks that they ripped you off mate. :(

Also admitting they do have a problem with sayin things are in stock, and 2 weeks later of "searching" they can't find it and that annoys me to no end! :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

So then, where *is* the go-to place for valkyries now? Once Kevin and the V-E shut down, I've been looking for a replacement, but as fo yet, can;t see anyone worthy of me being a regular customer and directing my money to. All I hear is negative things and who to aviod.. Sounds pretty bleak, especialy with the imminent 0S restock and the looming 19 :(

Yeh i shopped with Twin Moons and they have excellent service, great friendly staff. I will most likely order my upcoming valks through them, but you have to get in quick. Their VF-0s stock's have been out of stock since forever last time i been checkin up on them. :p

Neova is highly rated too i read in these forums. HLJ just seems unfriendly and too far away. Sucks living in aussie.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

thanks to all of you who tried to help. Yes, I have checked it and i think HLJ is already processing my order. I just don't know when it will be shipped.

I also bought the fast-packs for my hikaru VF-1S valk. Oh man it's awesome!!!! It made the valk a bit heavy though so it was a bit difficult to transform. But eventually things went well. Good thing nothing broke :lol:

snooze

Edited by snooze

snooze, this your first valk (1/48) mate? yeh she has a bit of weight alright when packed up.  :D

413729[/snapback]

yeah, it's my 1st 1/48, I got it here in Canada also the Fast pack, but they didn't have the VF-0S so I decided to get it online. I have the Bandai VF-1J 1/55 and the yamato Max DYRL 1/60 valk. That's about it. I"m actually getting the Voltron also, so that'll be cool

Snooze

I've found HLJ to be reliable and safe, but from my personal experience they are often notoriously slow with order processing.

I'd recommend them if you are not in a hurry, but if you want an item quickly, they are problably not the best choice.

Graham

snooze, this your first valk (1/48) mate? yeh she has a bit of weight alright when packed up.  :D

413729[/snapback]

yeah, it's my 1st 1/48, I got it here in Canada also the Fast pack, but they didn't have the VF-0S so I decided to get it online. I have the Bandai VF-1J 1/55 and the yamato Max DYRL 1/60 valk. That's about it. I"m actually getting the Voltron also, so that'll be cool

Snooze

413743[/snapback]

hi Graham,

Thanks for the reply, and to all as well. My item is on it's way, it is rather slow as you said, but it's okay. I have another toy coming it's the Voltron Lion toys from Toynami, which i hope by tomorrow would be here. I got it from

http://www.TOYNK.COM

thanks for the info.

Snooze

I tend to find myself using HLJ only when I can get a better price from them than from other sources. My -0S is coming from them because including shipping it seemed to come out the best price of any of my usual suppliers.

However, I had forgotten just how long it takes them to process orders. It took them five days from the request to ship the order to verify my card details, pack up the Zero and ship it out to me. Still it's better than my last order - which I spent over a week being unable to cancel because their order handling system was down, by which time it was too late to cancel it and which it then took them six days to actually ship out...

In the meantime I had ordered another Roy-1S and a set of FASTpacks from Action HQ and received them in the time it took HLJ to prepare the order for shipping.

That said, I've never had HLJ make a mistake with my order, and I've only been unhappy with the way the order was packed once. Which is pretty good going. If you don't mind exercising the virture of patience then HLJ can be fairly reliable. But if your like me and want new mecha to teleport straight into your living room then it can be a bit frustrating.

Karl