Honneamise 1/72nd Ghost

I was pretty far along on this great kit (THANKS AGAIN HONNEAMISE) when it took a spill. Perhaps the AI that was controlling this drone had a flawed program. Or perhaps it was the excessively tired father of 3 (soon to be 4) that can only find time to model at the wee hours of the morning. Either way the model crashed into the ground and incurred some major damage. I tried to fix most of it, but I had to sacrifice what was turning out to be an ok paint job. The underbelly shows most of the damage thankfully. I still have lots of touchups, panel line oil wash, drybrushing, decals, and pastel weathering to do before I'm done. Without futher ado... the 1/72nd scale Ghost:

post-99-1151178528_thumb.jpg post-99-1151178541_thumb.jpg post-99-1151178553_thumb.jpg

Guest Bromgrev
Considering the accident, it looks good. I'm looking forward to see the finished model.

411034[/snapback]

Looks great by any standards! That's an interesting workbench surface you've got there ... :p

Nice to finally see a buildup of one of Honneamise's kits. I'm still hoping for an Oberth thread.

Considering the accident, it looks good. I'm looking forward to see the finished model.

411034[/snapback]

Looks great by any standards! That's an interesting workbench surface you've got there ... :p

412821[/snapback]

Of course it does, I didn't mean to imply anything else :)

ChaosWarrior

• 2 weeks later...

This is looking cool man, finally I get to see my own kit almost finished! Too bad I´m too busy to devote some time to my own model. Seems your "accident" didn´t prevent you from creating an excellent paint job!