Ok Here Is My Stuff

Naked

This is pretty much all I have in the way of Macross stuff. I added a couple other things I have. I have a lot of other misc. stuff. Other anime, Star Wars, G.I. Joe, M.A.S.K., Hot Wheels etc

Enjoy :p

post-3983-1150069872_thumb.jpgpost-3983-1150069883_thumb.jpgpost-3983-1150069893_thumb.jpgpost-3983-1150069902_thumb.jpgpost-3983-1150069912_thumb.jpgpost-3983-1150069923_thumb.jpgpost-3983-1150069937_thumb.jpgpost-3983-1150069950_thumb.jpgpost-3983-1150069962_thumb.jpgpost-3983-1150069971_thumb.jpgpost-3983-1150069979_thumb.jpgpost-3983-1150069994_thumb.jpgpost-3983-1150070008_thumb.jpgpost-3983-1150070016_thumb.jpgpost-3983-1150070029_thumb.jpgpost-3983-1150070038_thumb.jpgpost-3983-1150070046_thumb.jpgpost-3983-1150069832_thumb.jpg

Edited by Naked

you should sell me the hikaru joke machine and maybe that VF-1A HCM, and maybe that VF-1A Bandai.... oh my :)

Edit - spelling

Edit II, :o very nice collection you got there.

Edited by jenius

You know when a guy who calls himself Naked opens a topic titled "here is my stuff" I expected to find something more risque.

407130[/snapback]

Ha ha ha ha ha

:lol:

Naked & Port - Thanks for sharing pics of the collections.

:)

Thanks Guys, I had collected these around 84'-87'. i am thinking about selling them here pretty soon. I had checked ebay about 6 or 7 years ago and saw a Elintseeker w/bids of over a grand. But now they dont seem to go over a couple hundered dollars unless Im mistaken. My Elintseeker doesnt have a box and It didnt have a box when I got it. I loved the box art on those. Some help with the value would be appreciated.

Edited by Naked

My Elintseeker doesnt have a box and It didnt have a box when I got it. I loved the box art on those. Some help with the value would be appreciated.

I bought my elint for a little above $550 and the only way I can tell I wasn't the first one to open it is because the tape no longer sealed the box closed. That said, around the same time I bought mine in that condition someone shelled out a few hundred for a loose one. Honestly, it's just really really hard to tell with the loose ones because the price can fluctuate pretty dramatically. I remember one member on these boards (probably Kanata) was really pissed with themselves for missing an auction where a complete VE-1 went for like under $200. Do the landing gears work on yours? I noticed some were out in the picture.

I am seriously interested in the items I listed in my first post (JM VF-1A, HCM VF-1A, and Bandai VF-1A) if you do decide to sell. If that's the route you're going to go please shoot me a PM and let me know what kind of pricing you would like and we'll see if we can't work something out>

I am seriously interested in the items I listed in my first post (JM VF-1A, HCM VF-1A, and Bandai VF-1A) if you do decide to sell.  If that's the route you're going to go please shoot me a PM and let me know what kind of pricing you would like and we'll see if we can't work something out.

Likewise on the elint. :) Great collection! If you're looking to sell, let me know - I've wanted an elint for years and I don't mind that the box isn't there. B))

Edited by valkyrie312

Do the landing gears work on yours?

yes the landing gear is very solid locks in place no problem. Is there a price guide I can get? Get an idea of what the market is?

yes the landing gear is very solid locks in place no problem. Is there a price guide I can get? Get an idea of what the market is?

To my knowledge no, I've been watching this board and eBay for the last couple years and that's how I get my price range for items. As you can imagine, when eBay is one of your basises for determining price the range can vary quite a bit.

wow, nice. I know everybody's already called dibs on these toys. Damn, I totally missed out. So what G.I. Joe figures you have? I might be interested in some of those. Do you have any transformers? Let me know! I'd be interested! ;):D:p:lol:

alrightly, im sure many of us are waiting for u to sell your stuffs

Why not put it up on the for sale section when u're ready then everyone can have a go a it instead of us trying to grab attention from u

407211[/snapback]

Agreed.

Talk about his stuff for those interest in buying it should be there. Lets keep this forum here for saying wow your collection is cool.