Super Ostrich 4 -- 1/55 Og & Reissue

SILVERDRAGON

sweet color match, might just have to pic up two kits I don't have to paint the ones I have :rolleyes: . PM sent ;)

409882[/snapback]

Hi everyone,

Remember that $65 is for the kit this is not including shipping. If you want total with shipping please provide address. Total will be sent to your email.

SD

sweet color match, might just have to pic up two kits I don't have to paint the ones I have :rolleyes: . PM sent ;)

409882[/snapback]

Hi everyone,

Remember that $65 is for the kit this is not including shipping. If you want total with shipping please provide address. Total will be sent to your email.

SD

409883[/snapback]

I'm down to the last 3 kits. I will be starting on saturday the kits for those who have paid. Pm sent to those parts that have paid and thank you for your support.

SD

Hi everyone,

All kits are sold and some are pending payment. I will hold the unpaid kit till the end of the week. Thank you all for helping me out in buying them. I will keep the all parties updated on the kits.

Thank you

SD

411226[/snapback]

Hi,

Here are some updates on the kits. All parties involved I will PM you when kits are shipped. I have 2 kits that are not claimed and will be selling at $65 without shipping. I have been busy on this kit so please be patient with me. I only get the chance to work on them Friday and the weekend. I will keep everyone updated.

SD

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone,

I have done some kits and starting to clean them out. These kit will come with screws. I will keep parties involved when i have shipped their kits out.

SD

Here are some pictures of a finish kit.

415729[/snapback]

Wow, those are really nice.

Excellent job, bro!!

Hi everyone,

I have done some kits and starting to clean them out. These kit will come with screws. I will keep parties involved when i have shipped their kits out.

SD

415729[/snapback]

Excellent job, bro!!

415733[/snapback]

Thanks bro its was hard to make sure all the parts come out the same color. I will keep working on more this friday.

SD :lol:

Hi everyone,

SD

415729[/snapback]

Excellent job, bro!!

415733[/snapback]

Thanks bro its was hard to make sure all the parts come out the same color. I will keep working on more this friday.

SD :lol:

415736[/snapback]

Hi,

For those people that missed the change to order a kit i will be making 4 more extra kits in case anyone is interested in ordering one. Pm me know if you would like to order one.

Thank you

SD :D

update: my 2 sets of ostrich armor just showed up today...initial impression: HOLY fart! ;)

These things are beautiful. The color is sharp and bright and the recast is perfect. Sitting next to my other armored valks, you can't tell it isn't from the original toy. I just need to mask off a couple spots on the boosters and give em a shot of black paint and it'll look just like the original.

Haven't had time to put the head or wings on yet, but they look amazing too. The head has all the parts form the original, cast in a nice shiny black, and the wings are a bright white.

No signs of air pockets or rough edges on anything. Definitely recommend these to anyone that doens't have an ostrich already...really, it far exceeded my expectations.

I think I'm officially the only person in the world right now with 2 VF-1A cannon fodders in ostrich armor :p

And SILVERDRAGON...if you do a color matched elint kit, consider me up for 2 :)

A couple pics to show how it looks beside my vf-1j max in reissue super armor

ostrich1.jpg

ostrich2.jpg

as an added note: quality-wise, I'd say this kit is on par with Rob's work, with the added bonus of being color matched.

417489[/snapback]

:o Damn that looks great. I suprised on how it looks on your valks. Thank you for the post.

:rolleyes:

Edited by SILVERDRAGON

update: my 2 sets of ostrich armor just showed up today...initial impression: HOLY fart! ;)

These things are beautiful. The color is sharp and bright and the recast is perfect. Sitting next to my other armored valks, you can't tell it isn't from the original toy. I just need to mask off a couple spots on the boosters and give em a shot of black paint and it'll look just like the original.

Haven't had time to put the head or wings on yet, but they look amazing too. The head has all the parts form the original, cast in a nice shiny black, and the wings are a bright white.

No signs of air pockets or rough edges on anything. Definitely recommend these to anyone that doens't have an ostrich already...really, it far exceeded my expectations.

I think I'm officially the only person in the world right now with 2 VF-1A cannon fodders in ostrich armor :p

And SILVERDRAGON...if you do a color matched elint kit, consider me up for 2 :)

417486[/snapback]

If i had i would put the elintseekers to hehehehehe. Talk to my bro nightmareb4macross he has some great kits on the elintseeker.

If i had i would put the elintseekers to hehehehehe. Talk to my bro nightmareb4macross he has some great kits on the elintseeker.

417521[/snapback]

im retarded when it comes to painting, so i need color matched kits (i spent the last 2 days trying to paint a custom jumbo, and so far it looks like ass :lol: )

417521[/snapback]

im retarded when it comes to painting, so i need color matched kits (i spent the last 2 days trying to paint a custom jumbo, and so far it looks like ass :lol: )

417548[/snapback]

Talk to nightmare and ask him if he does color match. I know for sure he can do it to. Post up a pic of the ostrich kit with the head so everyone can see it. Let me know how it comes out.

:D

Talk to nightmare and ask him if he does color match. I know for sure he can do it to. Post up a pic of the ostrich kit with the head so everyone can see it. Let me know how it comes out.

417579[/snapback]

yea, i probably won't put the head on for a while. I'm going to eventually pick up a couple cheap 1/55 Hikki 1As and chuck the armor on them...that's a ways off though.

I'm sure someone else will do something more impressive with them in the meantime.

417579[/snapback]

yea, i probably won't put the head on for a while. I'm going to eventually pick up a couple cheap 1/55 Hikki 1As and chuck the armor on them...that's a ways off though.

I'm sure someone else will do something more impressive with them in the meantime.

417637[/snapback]

Let me know if you will need anything else.

ostrich1.jpg

ostrich2.jpg

as an added note: quality-wise, I'd say this kit is on par with Rob's work, with the added bonus of being color matched.

417489[/snapback]

I agree - those kits look sweet on the 1/55 .... nice work SilverDragon!!!

:)

ostrich1.jpg

ostrich2.jpg

417489[/snapback]

I agree - those kits look sweet on the 1/55 .... nice work SilverDragon!!!

:)

418622[/snapback]

Just trying to finish the rest of the kits so i can ship out the last of them. I been busy at home and at work that i only have the weekends to work on them. Sorry :( to the rest of you for your kits i haven't yet shipped. I will try to get them done soon.

SD

Edited by SILVERDRAGON

MINE JUST ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS STUFF IS SUPERIOR TO THE ORIGINALS IN EVERY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE JOB SD!!!

Edited by Skull-1

MINE JUST ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS STUFF IS SUPERIOR TO THE ORIGINALS IN EVERY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE JOB SD!!!

420170[/snapback]

Thank you hope you enjoy it

Here is a pic of a stealth ostrick kit that as of yet i haven't cleaned. For the people that are still pending their kit will be done soon. I hope people like this color for a custom.

post-3380-1154062330_thumb.jpg

post-3380-1154062349_thumb.jpg

post-3380-1154062373_thumb.jpg