Vf-0s Battriod Kits

agr33

To those of you who have already gotten your kits ...i have a question. do you think that the supposed white parts on this kit are just a little too yellow? :huh::blink:

what do you guys think or did i just get a messed up batch from hasegawa?

I ordered three and they are all the same.

Mine looks like yellowed plastic too. The plastic is also very soft and almost vinyl like.Other than that the kit is falling together like a dream. Its a snap fit to boot. I never thought id build a HASEGAWA snap kit. a little liquid cement on the seams and bam its done. The seams are good too they clean un very easily compared to the VF-1 battroid.

Mine looks like yellowed plastic too. The plastic is also very soft and almost vinyl like.Other than that the kit is falling together like a dream. Its a snap fit to boot. I never thought id build a HASEGAWA snap kit. a little liquid cement on the seams and bam its done. The seams are good too they clean un very easily compared to the VF-1 battroid.

397032[/snapback]

How about a few WIP pics. I don\'t own the kit but I would like to see what you\'re talking about.

I havnt got anywhere near painting yet. Im still figuring out how to get the tail fin assembly swappable so i can go between boster and no booster. I also fit the wings from a fighter kit onto it so the wing weapons can be put on. I just need to get some pins for it now

Got mine finally last week :p Although I am not a model pro, I must say that this kit is far easier than previous Hasegawa VF-1 Battroid kits. Honestly, it is getting closer to a Bandai MG kit!

Btw, those tabs that you have to cut off...does it mean that Hasegawa will soon release the armour for the VF-0 and have now already incorporated the pins in the Battroid kits?

• 2 weeks later...