1/48 Displayed The Way It Should.

port

Looks excellent! and on a sidenote, I think you made a good decision on having to put the valk upside down, instead of on it's side, 'coz that would have put too much stress on the backpack ;) . Nice work! :D

The reason it's up side down is because Hikaru Valk came out that way in the last battle in DYRL. I could also easly put it on an angle and be nice an stable if I wanted. I may do that that if I get another stand.

Great Job!

Is the Valk held by the friction of the claws on the launch arm? Or is it unseen anime magic?

398399[/snapback]

I took a piece of wire and hooked around the fast pack and thought the opening on support piece in the center of the Launch Arm. I gluded the arms in place.

Excellent job! Curious, do you plan on adding more 1/48s and creating a squad or even recreating specific scenes? Nice room layout, very organized! :D

398405[/snapback]

I planed on doing another one.

Edited by port

man you tore the flap off the box just to frame it?

398934[/snapback]

Yeah, I don't buy for investment. I'll probably cut up another box. I'm silwy like that :p

Great Job!

Is the Valk held by the friction of the claws on the launch arm? Or is it unseen anime magic?

398399[/snapback]

I took a piece of wire and hooked around the fast pack and thought the opening on support piece in the center of the Launch Arm. I gluded the arms in place.

399056[/snapback]

Thanks for the secret. :ph34r: I tried tighting the screws and they only increase the tension a little and not very stable when inverted. Will use quick set epoxy inside the joint and then reassemble before it dries.

The framed box top is great. It is also a perfect way to save your Hasegawa top's as art.