Board look and feel

The only reason I ask is I would love to see a branded Macross World logo in the upper left hand corner of my screen as opposed to this:

logo.jpg

As that logo is on the MW server is there any to copy over the image!?

Shawn said he would work on a skin over the weekend (if time permits). I think config and maintanence are much higher on the list of things to do than a new skin. Eventually Shawn, will get a new skin up. I too would be more worried that the board software works than how it looks.

Shawn said he would work on a skin over the weekend (if time permits). I think config and maintanence are much higher on the list of things to do than a new skin. Eventually Shawn, will get a new skin up. I too would be more worried that the board software works than how it looks.

Yeah, but how big of a deal is it to swap out an image... I didn't come to "Invision Power Board World" I came to Macross World!!!!!!!

Yeah, but how big of a deal is it to swap out an image... I didn't come to "Invision Power Board World" I came to Macross World!!!!!!!

I'm sure he'll swap out the image when he replaces the rest of the skin. I'm sure you can deal with it a short while longer. ;)

---looks like Macross Word to me too.

The '84 always threw me off too. :)

Almost made me fee like: "What, they haven't bothered to come up with a new logo since 1984!?!"

But, yes, I know what '84 really means!

H

That being said, however, let's have a little patience here. Jeez! It's just a couple colors and a logo! Give the guys a break! The boards will be fine for a while. The important thing is functionality! Which they have done a bang-up job providing.