JB0

Which floor is better?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which floor is better?

• Wood
    • Carpet
    • Magic Bicycle

So yeah, which do you like better?

I say carpet. It's soft and warm. And you can vacuum it.

390881[/snapback]

Bah! Carpets absorb dust and stains. Wood is shiny and cool and much easier to take care of (it can be vacuumed too just not with a beater bar).

And just to make this Anime or other Sci-fi related does anyone remember if Tenchi's house in Tenchi Muyo had wood or carpeting for it's floors?

The house I'm renting now had carpets in it that were meant to look like wood flooring when we first got here :o . Guess the landlord couldn't make up his mind the first time around. :lol:

Wood in the formal rooms, carpet in the rooms where you actually spend your time. Vinyl in the hobby room!!!

I second the request for wood carpet pics.

Bored, are we?

390883[/snapback]

Damn, you must be bored out of your mind to put up this poll.

390884[/snapback]

Not bored, just easily amused.

See the Snakes on a Plane thread for the inspiration. :p

Edited by JB0

I'd go bare concrete or planks.

390933[/snapback]

There's this post-modern house that's completely concrete; ceilings, walls, floor. I saw it in Metropolis (I think it was in Metropolis). I think it's somewhere out in the desert in Cali. I thought it was pretty cool. I'll try to dig up some pics, but don't hold your breath.

Carpet, of course because you don't get splinters on carpets if you did with wooden floors.

Carpet, of course because you don't get splinters on carpets if you did with wooden floors.

390963[/snapback]

Are you joking?

No one's ever really sure.

Sidenote: I HAVE gotten injured while picking stuff off of a carpeted floor. Was at school, and somehow a staple had gotten caught in teh carpet, point up.

Yes I have because I like to walk around with no socks on in my apartment (it has a wooden floor), but I don't get them as much as I used to since my father cleans up the sweeps the floor clean more frequently

Yes I have because I like to walk around with no socks on in my apartment (it has a wooden floor), but I don't get them as much as I used to since my father cleans up the sweeps the floor clean more frequently

390978[/snapback]

LOL

Are you serious? Are you saying you've got un-finished wood flooring in your apartment? You should smack the genius who installed your flooring. You're not supposed to leave wood flooring bare!