Two Fast Questions About The Vf-0s

Poonman

[

Hardcore elitist foruming at it's best right there.

Cut the guy some slack.

Did it hurt you? =/

- C

388702[/snapback]

It's not like he was distracting or hijacking some real important thread. If you can't go to a forum just to make meaningless conversation with other geeks about a geek hobby, where can you go?

Please learn to use the search feature at MW. <_<

388700[/snapback]

Hardcore elitist foruming at it's best right there.

Cut the guy some slack.

Did it hurt you? =/

- C

388702[/snapback]

All a person has to do is look up any anime store and find the product. Just type in hlj.com and find it. Instead we are bothered by someone's question when they could so easily just find it himself. The guy is just lazy I tell ya :angry:

4/17 is the latest word (always subject to change) and $160ish seems about right for price after shipping.  As always, someone correct me if i'm wrong.

388621[/snapback]

Oh good the day I get to Japan.

Could I be the first MW member to get one <_<

Instead we are bothered by someone's question

Bothered eh? Is that like the type of person who knows Howard Stern is on the radio and thinks he should be pulled off the air even though they have never heard his show or know what station it's on? If it bothers you, ignore it. It's not like the title of the thread was misleading.

That all being said, search functions are nice but at this point the 0S thread is enormous and this guy probably doesn't know the sellers who have their own threads. No harm, no foul.

On the topic of street dates, I would actually like to see a thread with 'confirmed' street dates for our Most Wanted toys. I just had a look around about 4 toy site and they all give different dates. I'm very interested in know precise dates due to budget! So we know the 0S is April 17, anyone have more info on releases for the below?

Stealth, Garland, Low Viz GBP - May

Low Viz - June

I'm itching to get my filthy hands on the SOC Voltes V.. is this stil a May release?

Geez, May is gonna be a month of eating tinned baked beans. :o