1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 2

As much as I like the new v2 1/60's, I'm still a diehard 1/48 fan. Thanks to Ron for a fantastic diorama and crew set to display the beautiful scale of the 1/48's. No thanks to the USPS for banging it up and knocking everything loose during shipment. An evening with some super glue gel took care of piecing it back together.

B))

OO

gallery_7126_36_553070.jpg

gallery_7126_36_200172.jpg

gallery_7126_36_741721.jpg

gallery_7126_36_145835.jpg

gallery_7126_36_8931.jpg

gallery_7126_36_819747.jpg

FINALLY completed my 1/48 collection..... (don't need a weathered VF-1S or the new limited crap!! hehe.. )

here's my new Macross display set up in my 3 detolfs... I took out all my old 1/60's and toynami crap that i had in there before and still filled up every shelf... Me thinks i may need another detolf when i move into a new place....

Even the top part is full of stuff too... and to think i sold a bunch of my other small Macross/Robotech stuff already...

Minmei collection

I bought a bunch of those clear plastic display cases at Comic Con.... just so i could have a better display...hehehe... here's all my toynami 1/100's and Revoltechs

Here's my Robotech/Mospeada collection!!! CM's tread/legioss and Megahouse ride armors....

DSC01066.jpg

YO!!! GREAT COLLECTION!!! Those are some BAD A$$ looking MegaHouse Ride Armors! ^_^

:ph34r:

more...

B))

OO

YO MY BALLCHINIAN BROTHER!!! That is one AWESOME looking set up!!! Nice decal job on the GBP. I need to dust and then re-organize my shelves and then I will take some pics. I may do that tonight.

OO

WOA! ballchinian MacrossMan, you're diorama is wicked cool!! and I particularly love the soda machine, got thirsty just by looking at it, hehehe

the VF-1D is awesome also!! the 1/48 are really very nice and good for diorama with all the 1/48 diorama stuff available for them, sadly the 1/48 crew are getting rarer

Macrossman is indeed a macrossman.

I love the VF-1D too. that is sooooo cool. Of course the diorama is kick ass!

Ha! Funny you say that miriya. When I stumbled upon this website I was clueless as to what Macross even was. In order to look at the pics I had to log-in and create a profile. I didn't think I would even be around so I just made up the first thing that came to mind which was MacrossMan. I thought it was kind of corny, but it didn't matter because I just wanted to look at the pictures and again, didn't think it would be a site I would frequent. 7 months and about 7 grand later, that name has truly manifested and it is what I have become...MacrossMan! I find myself whistling "My Boyfriend Is A Pilot" while at work. It's insane how addictive this hobby is, but I love it!

Thanks to you for developing the idea of the 1/48 scale diorama. Your idea and Ron's skills have made me and others happy to get these awesome one offs!

:D

OO

Ha! Funny you say that miriya. When I stumbled upon this website I was clueless as to what Macross even was. In order to look at the pics I had to log-in and create a profile. I didn't think I would even be around so I just made up the first thing that came to mind which was MacrossMan. I thought it was kind of corny, but it didn't matter because I just wanted to look at the pictures and again, didn't think it would be a site I would frequent. 7 months and about 7 grand later, that name has truly manifested and it is what I have become...MacrossMan! I find myself whistling "My Boyfriend Is A Pilot" while at work. It's insane how addictive this hobby is, but I love it!

Thanks to you for developing the idea of the 1/48 scale diorama. Your idea and Ron's skills have made me and others happy to get these awesome one offs!

:D

OO

That is great! I love the background story. I remember when I first saw Ron's posing of a destroid model he had made and I was wondering what the amazing background was so I PMed him asking what kind of diorama it was. He told me that he scratch built it and showed me pics of his diorama. I just wanted one soooooo bad for my 1/48s that I figured I might as well ask. I did not expect him to agree to make one for me and the reslurms are a dream come true. I am so happy that Ron has been so kind to make these for us. He is a real master at his craft. Congrats again macross man. Also massive props on your collection in general. It is awesome.

Just added some new stuff, re-arranged some others :)

See if you can name everything in the cases that you can see :)

Still......a VERY COOL collection.....damn do I love that ED-209!

Thanks bro, I think its like a window into everything I liked as a kid (and STILL do, just can afford it now!)

I think it's the same for alot of us, i like to have something of all the things i loved as a kid, just Macross has priority. :lol:

Your collection is looking great!

I gotta take come more pics of mine again, i've re-arranged alot as well.

I gotta take come more pics of mine again, i've re-arranged alot as well.

Diddo....I just dusted and rearranged today....I will take some pics tomorrow morning.

My "new" HERO pose for Hikaru's 1S. 1/48 Forever! Enjoy! :) Dedicated to Miriya, my 'intheworks' custom paint schemer of doom! :lol:

gallery_3118_46_2457870.jpg

gallery_3118_46_2590200.jpg

gallery_3118_46_3450829.jpg

gallery_3118_46_1917370.jpg

One of the things i 'had' to do was flip the missile pods the opposite way so i can get more room for the arms to pose. I really hope the new 1/60 line has more room....

She was a real b^tch to get in the cabinet, the balance was a pain (this 48' has slight floppiness), but she is standing on her own like most of my poses, and won't fall back at the slightest touch.

gallery_3118_46_2648771.jpg

gallery_3118_46_2057236.jpg

gallery_3118_46_2168436.jpg

gallery_3118_46_402367.jpg

heh heh

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Ruskii,

You know I gotsda love for the 1S Hikky mate....I must shy away in the presence of your UBERVALKDISPLAYISM! Tis AMAZING!!!

Ruskii,

You know I gotsda love for the 1S Hikky mate....I must shy away in the presence of your UBERVALKDISPLAYISM! Tis AMAZING!!!

That is the second time I have seen you use that word Ry, and I think it is genius. UBERVALKDISPLAYIM . LOL.