Kaiyodo Revoltech Figures

wolfx

I saw that Revoltech was releasing the Rebuild Eva's. I'm a relative newbie when it comes to toys and I was wondering which ones would be better to get, the HCM Pro ones or the Revoltech ones. Thanks

Hey Draconus, i looked at the HLJ.com HCM Pro Eva-s and i would have to rate the Revoltech Eva's above them.

For one, HCM Por hands are "glued" to the short and long swords. In my books that's a big nono.

The revoltechs maybe be a little shorter (not sure yet how big the HCM Pros are) but they look more the goods.

The overall look to the sniper gun, and weapons looks not as polished, and a little drab.

The Revoltechs stand out more to me.

The only thing the HCM Pro's have got going for them is that they have the weapons tower, and i remember

seeing a pic of an AT Field Barrier that comes with these releases? Or was that a special pack...

Anyways, you have my go ahead to collect the Revoltech Re-Build Evas.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Hey Draconus, i looked at the HLJ.com HCM Pro Eva-s and i would have to rate the Revoltech Eva's above them.

For one, HCM Por hands are "glued" to the short and long swords. In my books that's a big nono.

The revoltechs maybe be a little shorter (not sure yet how big the HCM Pros are) but they look more the goods.

The overall look to the sniper gun, and weapons looks not as polished, and a little drab.

The Revoltechs stand out more to me.

The only thing the HCM Pro's have got going for them is that they have the weapons tower, and i remember

seeing a pic of an AT Field Barrier that comes with these releases? Or was that a special pack...

Anyways, you have my go ahead to collect the Revoltech Re-Build Evas.

cool vf-1j figure, i'll probably pick one of thoses up.

btw, does anyone know a good place online to get the optimus prime and megatron revoltech figures? trying to find a good deal online for them. =]

Hmm, bbts had prime the other day, but it looks like he's on backorder now. :(

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=898

I'd hate to say it man, but your best bet just might be eBay at this point, since most of the other online stores that have him are way over MSRP.

Edited by Veritas

cool vf-1j figure, i'll probably pick one of thoses up.

btw, does anyone know a good place online to get the optimus prime and megatron revoltech figures? trying to find a good deal online for them. =]

hlj still has them they might be low stock by now but you should check.

looking to a bunch of these as well , glad i waited b/c now there are more Evas to choose from

is the Black Getter a limited production ?

Oosp...may be I should explain a little. This is Fate Stay Night's Saber in Revy's boobs and tatts and gun...he...he... :D

cute but it looks like theres little or no articulation at the waist.

ha ha and here i thought that was a new release . good job. I should have recognized the shorts and boots, let alone the big sword. guess its just too early in the morning. :lol:

lol great mod! Although freaky but still... :lol: If only the head was smaller...

I've got Saber on it's way when all the pre-orders come in stock. Saber rocks.

More chick characters for Revoltech line yeah!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I have been eyeing off Dixy for a couple of weeks, he really looks cool hey?

http://www.hlj.com/product/KYD01127

Whats the anime like? I find it hard to buy stuff from anime i haven't seen or heard of.

Although unless it's super sexy like Revy. :p I deffinently will get the anime one day.

I also eyed off getting Devil May Cry figure too... but he's got a couple of stupid expressions. I think i'll give him a miss.

Black Getter looks cool as too. Revoltechs are awesome cheap and awesome.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

What other characters would you guys like to see out of the Revoltech line?

Here are a few I'd like to see:

The Major and Batou from GITS

Gatchaman figures

Emeraldas and Capt Harlock

Sessomaru and Inuyasha

Karas and Lord Echo

Ichigo from Bleach

Ryofu and Hakufu from Ikki Tousen

Haruhi Suzumiya

Faye Valentine

Mecha from Gasaraki

Honestly. Needs more characters from Black Lagoon.

Isn't it the only Revoltech that doesn't have another character from the show?

1. Eda (the nun)

2. Shenhua (knife thrower)

3. Sawyer (chainsaw)

4. Roberta (suitcase of death)

5. The TWINS (total badassery)

6. Balalaika (nuff said)

Edited by UN Spacy

Gunbuster

Tetsujin 28 and Black Ox

Dianan , Aphrodite , Minerva , Venus , Boss Borot , Garada , and Doublas

Rei Ayanami , Asuka , and Shinji yeah in know theres plenty of Rei and Asuka out but I'd get these.

Guyver

Ultraman

Good Choices I espc. Like Roberta, Shenhua, Venus and Minerva. I'd also like to see Grendizer as well since they already made most of the other Force 5 Bots.

I'd especially love to see some of the Arm Slaves from Full Metal Panic be made revoltech. Could actually reinact the fights between the Albalast and Venom.

It would also be really cool to see the characters from Mai HiME revolteched.

I'd especially love to see some of the Arm Slaves from Full Metal Panic be made revoltech. Could actually reinact the fights between the Albalast and Venom.

Hell yeah. Since it looks like the action figures by Atalier Sai (Spelling?) will never materialise...

The M9 Gernsback. The M9 Officer version. The A-4 (My favourite) with it's big curved blade. The Arbalest of course must be made too.

I want Hakufu Sonsaku from Ikki Tousen as a Revy......... please..... Booby Bombs rocks! :D

Hell Yeah!!! I'd also like to see Kanu Uncho with her Kwan Dao, Ryofu with a removable skirt, and the girl in the Frech Maid outfit.

Voltron would really be cool.

The Mospeada ride armors would also work well too.

Hell Yeah!!! I'd also like to see Kanu Uncho with her Kwan Dao, Ryofu with a removable skirt, and the girl in the Frech Maid outfit.

You have issues. ^_^