Finishing The Model Page

Myersjessee

Well...some know, and some dont' that I started redoing the models page. Its not hard work...just slow going. About a month ago I lost my computer (crashed hard) and I have been slowly getting my new one online and getting all the software I need installed (again) A few people have asked to help with the models page and it occurred to me that help might not be a bad idea.

Basically, I need a person or two who are familer with web tools (front page is easiest ) who can simply follow the look and feel and build the pages as well as collect the photos'. Ill collect proof, and then upload the work. This way Shawn doesn't have to give out more admin accounts, but we get the work done faster.

If you know front page and want to help post here or PM me. I have collected a TON of photos...we can arrange for the right sections for you to work on and Ill burn you a CD of what you would need to work on.

Thanks all...and sorry this has taken so long...life gets in the way of fun for me...I need to win the lotto I think! :)

Shhhh.. no one is supposed to know about my secret ninja goverment activities! :ph34r:

Thanks for the welcome backs...been really busy lately...and hardly on the computer at all...funny..I used to be on MW every day...and I probably haven't posted in a month or more lately...just not online at all.... but...I think my life is getting back to normal...hopefully at least...

So...who wants to help out? Beuller, Beuller? I know there are other people out there who know how to use FrontPage...anyone?

Shhhh.. no one is supposed to know about my secret ninja goverment activities!   :ph34r:

Thanks for the welcome backs...been really busy lately...and hardly on the computer at all...funny..I used to be on MW every day...and I probably haven't posted in a month or more lately...just not online at all....   but...I think my life is getting back to normal...hopefully at least...

So...who wants to help out?  Beuller, Beuller?  I know there are other people out there who know how to use FrontPage...anyone?

368589[/snapback]

I know Big F wants to help, I don't do development stuff but I can supply all the pictures you need, I hope you still have the ones I sent.

Edited by Grayson72

Shhhh.. no one is supposed to know about my secret ninja goverment activities!   :ph34r:

Thanks for the welcome backs...been really busy lately...and hardly on the computer at all...funny..I used to be on MW every day...and I probably haven't posted in a month or more lately...just not online at all....   but...I think my life is getting back to normal...hopefully at least...

So...who wants to help out?  Beuller, Beuller?  I know there are other people out there who know how to use FrontPage...anyone?

368589[/snapback]

I know Big F wants to help, I don't do development stuff but I can supply all the pictures you need, I hope you still have the ones I sent.

368592[/snapback]

Yep...I have a TON of pictures I collected and people sent...just need to spend the time cropping, fitting, adjusting, resizing, etc...takes longer then I think it will...but it's not hard...

Have you decided on a template yet for the pages. I work with Dreamweaver myself, but as long as you have a standard template, then I can do whatever if needed.