William Shatner Strikes Again

Sundown

Well, given the female reproductive system is designed to pass a baby and the urinary tract isn't designed to pass a kidney stone...

There's also anecdotal evidence that at least some women experience orgasms during the birthing process. So they don't get to complain.

I think the main point with pregnancy is those of us with Y chromosomes don't run around with a parasite growing inside us for 9 months mucking with our hormonal balance and making us eat pickles and ice cream with ketchup.

362101[/snapback]

JBO, do yourself a favor and just shut up. The day you become a transgender, get pregnant, and have a child you can talk. In the mean time just shut up.

Not surprised of the stupidity that would try to compare child birth with passing kidney stones but this is retarded even for you guys.

Supposedly, many women who have given birth and passed a kidney stone say that they would prefer to give birth.

362091[/snapback]

Then again, women are wired a bit differently there too, and a woman passing a kidney stone might experience something at least a little different from a man, whether it be in the nature or degree of pain. I bet it's not fun either way.

Disclaimer: My male retardedness is not responsible for comparing childbirth to passing a kidney stone. The actual comparison is being made by women who have experienced both.

My male retardedness is merely responsible for my intense fascination with the subject.

The day you become a transgender, get pregnant, and have a child you can talk.

Hey, Jem's right. We have no idea how much it hurts to give birth.

But while we're at it... Jem, have YOU given birth? Or passed a kidney stone, for that matter? If the answer to either is no, then you're no more qualified than Hurin, Sundown, or (inappropriate remarks about orgasms aside) even JB0 to make a comparison.

In any case, everyone is different. Some women I know have found childbirth to be a truly grueling experience for them. Likewise, some women I know found it to be relatively easy. So what are we really comparing? If a woman has a difficult childbirth and a tiny stone, she's likely to claim childbirth to be more painful. If her childbirthing went fairly smoothly, but she passed a larger stone, then maybe she'd find the stone to be more painful. It's not like there's objective standards for definatively measuring what hurts worse.

Hey, Jem's right.  We have no idea how much it hurts to give birth.

But while we're at it... Jem, have YOU given birth?

To save her the trouble, I would wager from her sig that she has.

I'm curious just how big Shatner's rock is. Do we measure in carats? With how much it went for, it wouldn't be too far off.

edited to fix quotes

Edited by Sundown

I'm curious just how big Shatner's rock is. Do we measure in carats? With how much it went for, it wouldn't be too far off.

edited to fix quotes

362176[/snapback]

Yep but her sig disturbs me abit. Me and Bill Clinton can't figure out if its kinky or illegal.

Why didn't they administer any local pain-killers? I'm hoping they at least lubricated the tube? My mom is an 'RN, so...

On the subject of pain in the willy.  I haven't passed a stone, but I HAVE had a cathater incerted w/o any novicane or pain meds.  AND I had to piss like crazy at the time.

DAAAAAMN that hurt!!!

-RF

362195[/snapback]

Okay, I'm going to share a story that I probably should just keep to myself. But I too had a catheter inserted as well as a little camera sent up there to take a look around at one point when I was in my mid-teens. Thankfully, I was under for the camera procedure (younger men are supposedly more sensitive in that region than older men, so they put younger men under).

Anyways, when I came to and could finally relax the muscles enough to pee again about eight hours later. . . the craziest sh*t started happening! First, I started farting out of my penis! I kid you not. . . big ol' flagellating farts. Though, a bit higher pitched than the "standard" kind. It turned out that the doctor had filled my bladder with air in order to inflate it and get a good look around. And all that escpaing air caused the "farts". . . and they just kept coming.

But, that wasn't all. He had also used some weird dye up there. . . and as that started coming out, it formed bubbles, and eventually foam. . . orange foam. So, for about 60-90 seconds, I stood there in my bathroom as my penis farted and orange foam started spewing out.

Sharing too much? :unsure:

On the subject of pain in the willy.  I haven't passed a stone, but I HAVE had a cathater incerted w/o any novicane or pain meds.  AND I had to piss like crazy at the time.

DAAAAAMN that hurt!!!

-RF

362195[/snapback]

Okay, I'm going to share a story that I probably should just keep to myself. But I too had a catheter inserted as well as a little camera sent up there to take a look around at one point when I was in my mid-teens. Thankfully, I was under for the camera procedure (younger men are supposedly more sensitive in that region than older men, so they put younger men under).

Anyways, when I came to and could finally relax the muscles enough to pee again about eight hours later. . . the craziest sh*t started happening! First, I started farting out of my penis! I kid you not. . . big ol' flagellating farts. Though, a bit higher pitched than the "standard" kind. It turned out that the doctor had filled my bladder with air in order to inflate it and get a good look around. And all that escpaing air caused the "farts". . . and they just kept coming.

But, that wasn't all. He had also used some weird dye up there. . . and as that started coming out, it formed bubbles, and eventually foam. . . orange foam. So, for about 60-90 seconds, I stood there in my bathroom as my penis farted and orange foam started spewing out.

Sharing too much? :unsure:

362233[/snapback]

10 bucks graham will post "so you burp your worm"

;)

Hurin: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! That can't have been good.

I had a catheter put in without any painkillers too last year when I was in the hospital for a ruptured apendix and dehydrated so not 'going'... it went in but didn't accomplish anything, but as soon as they took it out it motivated me to force that pee out as soon as possible.

I'm just sitting back at work and enjoying how outright outrageous, completely audacious and frivolous you boys actually are to believe you are knowledgable conecerning the natural process of giving birth that you will never experience or truly udnerstand (living vicariously through a spouse does not count). Then to believe you have an inkling of comprehension of how a woman feels for what is openly described as "anecdotal evidence" and has the most miniscule percentage of something that happpens every day since the existence of homo sapiens. It boggles my mind how arrogant you boys are to even believe your understanding of such a thing without at least a medical degree for a comparison for the very unnatural process that is passing a kidney stone in a part of the body not designed for such.

I just especially like how Mike goes to say I'm right but then says I shouldn't be talking. Then you all take it upon yourselves to speculate if I have children when you could just ask me directly. :rolleyes:

Sundown, I'd like to thank you for confessing just how retarded this all is. How you can't help but participate because it's a fascinating topic to you. That's a step in the right direction.

Nice to know the fanboys on MW are truly experts at everything to the point they don't need to research or base ideas on any traditional input. The sh!t that comes out of their asses er mouths is enough proof and factual information to base all these enlightening theories. Including and not limited to other members procreation histories. Truly, you are all retarded.

Egads, walk away from a thread for a while and I come back to women having orgasms while givnig birth and guy's sharing stories that really should remain in the deep recesses of the mind or better yet, forgotten. Now exuse me while I pray to all that is holy my manhood is never violated, or allowed to quife.

Nice to know the fanboys on MW are truly experts at everything to the point they don't need to research or base ideas on any traditional input. The sh!t that comes out of their asses er mouths is enough proof and factual information to base all these enlightening theories.  Including and not limited to other members procreation histories.  Truly, you are all retarded.

362263[/snapback]

Generalising and thereby wrong

most "poo that comes out of our mouth" is uninformed BS.

Useless banter to liven up a conversation

But in some threads there is intelligent conversation based on scientific

information or logical thinking This Ain't one of them

The guys here had no real proof of women being in more pain over passing

a kidneystone than giving birth

You have no real proof the guys here are retarded

"misinformed" I'd agree with,... "tactless"? Sure,... "Rude"? Definatly!!

your post is not much different

Now back on topic:

Shatner!

...For Great Justice

:lol:

362176[/snapback]

Note: Tried to post this last night shortly after my "orange foam" story. But, MW got incredibly slow and then appeared to go down (at least from my perspective) around 3:30am Pacific. Since, I wasn't supposed to be up that late anyways, I just gave up and went to bed. . .

---------------------------------------

Yes, but Mike's correct. The only person with a valid frame of reference for making comparisons between the two would be a woman who has both given birth and passed a kidney stone.

Though, even then, there are still differences in anatomy that might not allow for a valid comparison because a man's urethra is much longer. And, who's to say that the nerves in the male urethra are wired at all similarly to a female's?

But, there are women who have claimed that passing a kidney stone was more painful than childbirth. Though, again, that might just be because passing a kidney stone can take so long and I doubt an epidural for passing a kidney stone is very practical. ;)

But, JBO, if I were made to pass a grapfruit out of my *ss, I'm pretty sure an orgasm or two wouldn't exactly make up for it. . . But, of course, I assumed you were kidding. As most did.

Oh, and the last time I checked, transexuals weren't fertile.

H

Generalising and thereby wrong

most "poo that comes out of our mouth" is uninformed BS.

Useless banter to liven up a conversation

But in some threads there is intelligent conversation based on scientific

information or logical thinking This Ain't one of them

The guys here had no real proof of women being in more pain over passing

a kidneystone than giving birth

You have no real proof the guys here are retarded

"misinformed" I'd agree with,... "tactless"? Sure,... "Rude"? Definatly!!

your post is not much different

362299[/snapback]

Aren't you the glutton for punishment trying to be a hero for your fellow guys, Nightbat. This thread doens't have to be the scientific thread as an excuse for guys talking out of their asses. Considering nobody making assumptions and claims took into account that the pain surrounding kidney stones usually depends on the size of it, I'd say that's one reason they are retarded. Whatever mental handicap they had be it excitement, impatience or plain old laziness on their part doesn't excuse the fact it's just retarded to compare the two. Seeing how I have passed a kidney stone, I'd say I'm pretty qualified to have some say on this topic.

Fortunately for me it was caught quite early and the size was relatively small. Other than a bit of discomfort I'd take that mild pain over a child going through my urethra anyday. Then again I never dealt with a kidney stone the size of the one Bill Shatner had so that's as far I can comment on.

The orgasm idea being tossed around is just as silly and suggestive for one very specific reason due to the urethra's spasms during both sexual intercourse and child birth but this isn't the place to discuss it (do any of you even know exactly what the female body does during an orgasm? I do but then I'm female so...). The fact it was brought up at all by men no less is retarded.

So, how did trying to tell me off go for you? Did it happen as well as you imagined it to go?

Hurin, you really need to learn self control and know when to just stop. You really do.

Hurin, you really need to learn self control and know when to just stop. You really do.

362349[/snapback]

Why? Because you might get even more abusive, condescending, and belligerant? :rolleyes:

Only you could take a whimsical topic where someone mentioned that some women found passing a kidney stone worse than childbirth and turn it into yet another one of your inquisitions with the patented "everyone is an idiot here but me" sub-texts.

You wanna know why people don't bother to ask you direct questions anymore and few outside your immediate circle bother to interract with you publicly at all? Because nobody trusts you to respond civilly. You've demonstrated again and again that you're simply not capable. It's too bad too, because when your posts are stripped of all the invective, accusations, and hate, you usually have something substantive to add.

H

Kinda funny that zor talking about the foam and looking at his avatar. hint hint

Anyways points again at rule number 3 at husbans/mens rulebook.

Even if you win a fight with a lady you still lose. so don't try to argue with jemstone.

Edited by Zentrandude

Considering nobody making assumptions and claims took into account that the pain surrounding kidney stones usually depends on the size of it, I'd say that's one reason they are retarded.

Except that I did take it into account.

If a woman has a difficult childbirth and a tiny stone, she's likely to claim childbirth to be more painful. If her childbirthing went fairly smoothly, but she passed a larger stone, then maybe she'd find the stone to be more painful. It's not like there's objective standards for definatively measuring what hurts worse.
Whatever mental handicap they had be it excitement, impatience or plain old laziness on their part doesn't excuse the fact it's just retarded to compare the two.

So, the women who first compared them are retarded, then? Hurin didn't compare kidney stones and childbirth, he stated factually that some women compared them, and were of the opinion that one hurt more than the other (and even questions why they might come to that conclusion). In a topic about kidney stones, mentioning this fact isn't out of place, although what it actually brings to the discussion is debatable.

I'll grant you that JB0's orgasm comment was over the line, and you had ever right to call him on it. But condemning the rest of us as "retarded" is uncalled for.

Kinda funny that zor talking about the foam and looking at his avatar. hint hint

362363[/snapback]

:blink: Such vivid imaginations!

362384[/snapback]

But that's exactly what it looked like! :ph34r:

Sundown, I'd like to thank you for confessing just how retarded this all is. How you can't help but participate because it's a fascinating topic to you. That's a step in the right direction.

I'll take that as some sort of strange compliment. :D I'm a male. So that predisposes me to a sometimes unhealthy fixation with bathroom jokes and unnatural wonders of the reproductive and urinary systems. Of course none of us men will never know what it's like to have another human come into being from nearly nothing and crawl forth from within us. The prospect is entirely baffling.

But it doesn't stop us from wondering what it's like. And sometimes the only thing we have to go on is what women say themselves, their own comparisons with things we can relate to, and of course our wild and innane speculations. But I figure that's a lot better than simply ceasing to care, wonder, and attempt a meager understanding simply because we can't ever fully know.

I just especially like how Mike goes to say I'm right but then says I shouldn't be talking. Then you all take it upon yourselves to speculate if I have children when you could just ask me directly. 

Actually, just to clarify, Mike did initially ask. Rather forwardly, too. So much so that I was a little embarassed and pointed towards the sig. So I was the only one here that really speculated on whether you had kids. At any rate, he was simply opining that your insights would have real weight if you had both given birth and passed a stone, which to my total awe, you have.

Fortunately for me it was caught quite early and the size was relatively small. Other than a bit of discomfort I'd take that mild pain over a child going through my urethra anyday. Then again I never dealt with a kidney stone the size of the one Bill Shatner had so that's as far I can comment on.

Now there's insight I can use. [spock]Facinating.[/spock]

Edited by Sundown