Vf11b W/fastpacks Photoshoot

CdnShockwave

Agreed. VERY clean pictures......what camera are you using?

355537[/snapback]

Thanks man, it means alot. :D

I'm using a Cannon E0S 10D (the most awsomest gift my uncle's ever given me)with a macro lens mounted on a tripod using a trilight system (one light above, one to the right, and one to the left) using everclear bulbs against a piece of white bristal board. Although, I touched them up in photoshop by fiddling with the levels. Here's a before and after comparison.

Before:

IMG_8269.jpg

After:

VF11Bshoot7.jpg

A good friend of mine at a Transformers boards actually showed me a killer method of photoshopping that just takes it to an entirely new level. I've actually been fiddling with it this past hour. Check this out

Before:

IMG_8266.jpg

Normal photoshop touchups:

VF11Bshoot5.jpg

Uber photoshopped:

VF11Bshoot5v2copy.jpg

And get rid of the ugly screw joints under the wings as well......LOL!

Let's not forget the old chestnut.................................Make the tail fins bigger....Ha Ha ha!

But yeah great photos.

Despite it's plethora (love that word) of ugly-sticky-out joints and too-small FAST packs, I still love the VF-11 FP

Graham

Well, as far as photoshopping goes, this is pretty much it.

Step 1: crop the image so that only the figure and the background remain

Step 2: apply "auto levels"

Step 3: apply "auto contrast" and "auto colour" (optional)

Step 4: go to "levels" and fiddle around a little, you can brighten up the background and keep the figure in a decent light

Step 5: adjust brightness of the image to make the background super white and you may need to adjust the contrast a little .

That's the basic way. Another way to take it a step further is to duplicate the layer. In this copy layer cut out everything around the figure using the polygonal lasso. Then, go back to your original layer, adjust brightness in order to make the background as bright a white as you possibly can. Going back to your copy layer of the figure, touch up the brightness as need be.

That's about it. Any questions?