A New Trailer For 20 Op From China

ghiblione

I'm pretty happy with the first trailer that I got. I don't really get why they would put all that detail into Prime and then have a trailer with stickers and G1 type detail. They should've updated the look. I guess this is for the people that wanted the trailer to open up and all that.

Is this also a Just Toys bootleg?  Either way, not interested.  I'll wait for their bootleg WST Dinobots.

355520[/snapback]

Not a bootleg from just toy.

355531[/snapback]

Do you know who the manufacturer is? I'm guessing it probably isn't Hasbro or Takara-TOMY (or whatever their name is) since we haven't heard anything through official channels. And the box art and wording looks nearly identical to the first Just Toys Trailer. :unsure:

Is this also a Just Toys bootleg?  Either way, not interested.  I'll wait for their bootleg WST Dinobots.

355520[/snapback]

Not a bootleg from just toy.

355531[/snapback]

Do you know who the manufacturer is? I'm guessing it probably isn't Hasbro or Takara-TOMY (or whatever their name is) since we haven't heard anything through official channels. And the box art and wording looks nearly identical to the first Just Toys Trailer. :unsure:

355534[/snapback]

I don't know whi is the manufacturer, it seems like a private in China.

OP?

....................Oral Pleasure?

Graham

355223[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

Graham alias the Hard Core Transformers Fan ! :p