pix of Halle Berry as Catwoman

Robotech the live action movie by Joel Shumacher Staring!

RoyFocker -Ben Affleck

Cladia - Halle Berry

Rick hunter - Matt Damien

Minmey - Brittany Spears

Boldiza - Arnold Swarzinagrer ( I can't spellĀ  :p )

Oh and breasts on every valkyrie :lol:

If anyone else can think of bad casting idea's please share

and Colin Farrel with Blue Hair as Max Jenius. err....i mean sterling. <_<

Kevin bacon as gloval... kevin has to be in there somewhere :lol:

ally mcbeal [calista flockheart] as lisa

the professor from back to the future as the professor :rolleyes:

spice girls as the bridge girls???

bobcat "goldthwait" as a deranged citizen :lol:

oh well, at least I would get to see ben affleck die :rolleyes:

just so we can see him die like a B@#tch Decaprio as Kakazaki ;)

and Flockhart as Lisa O.o thats wrong....

Edited by GobotFool

• 9 months later...
So, has anyone here seen Catwoman? And how bad was it?

Not too long ago, a friend of mine talked to the president of DC Comics and asked him if Catwoman was any good. He simply replied, "Wait for the new Batman movie coming next year."

Haven't seen it (most likely won't) but my friend who saw it last night only had one word to describe it; "Dumb"!

If Halle doesn't want to appear in X3, I won't even bother to watch Catwoman.

Trust me, you're saving yourself alot of pain with this plan.

yep. ditch her. she was worthless in 1 and 2. concentrate on Wolvie, Scott, Jean, Bobby, Colossus, Rogue, and maybe (hopefully!!!) Gambit in X3.

i've heard (unsubstatiated rumor) that she had a lot to do with how Catwoman ended up. with that undeserved oscar, her ego went through the roof, and if shes gonna jack up X3, ditch her and move on.

if she comes back?? at least Spidey 3 will rock. :DB))

with that undeserved oscar, her ego went through the roof, and if shes gonna jack up X3, ditch her and move on.

Who are you to say that the oscar was undeserved? :rolleyes: And as far as X-men movies go, Storm, Cyclops and Jean all suck in the movies because the movies all revolve around Wolverine. I think those actors all do great jobs with there characters for 15 minutes each they get each film. But if they are going to keep Halle as a side line character I'd walk too. <_<

yep. ditch her. she was worthless in 1 and 2. concentrate on Wolvie, Scott, Jean, Bobby, Colossus, Rogue, and maybe (hopefully!!!) Gambit in X3.

i've heard (unsubstatiated rumor) that she had a lot to do with how Catwoman ended up. with that undeserved oscar, her ego went through the roof, and if shes gonna jack up X3, ditch her and move on.

if she comes back?? at least Spidey 3 will rock. :DB))

Spidey 3 will definitely rock!!! It might even crush it!! B))

i dunno, i just think after seeing monster's ball that it was undeserved. i didn't like it, and most people i have talked to agree, that it was an overrated performance.

you try getting groped by naked Billy Bob...

:lol:

i dunno, i just think after seeing monster's ball that it was undeserved. i didn't like it, and most people i have talked to agree, that it was an overrated performance.

YIKES!!! :lol::lol:

eh, i'm not impressed. Angelina did it for a while and for free. i guess that puts her in the running for a nobel peace prize... B)):p:lol:

eh, i'm not impressed. Angelina did it for a while and for free. i guess that puts her in the running for a nobel peace prize... B)):p:lol:

Well they did make her Goodwill Ambassador for the U.N. Maybe if Hillary Clinton hooks up with him, she'll get the presidency...

:lol::lol::lol:

I didn't see the film but one review I read quoted some of the dialogue.

Enjoy this sample of brilliant script.

Sharon Stone: I'm sorry Patience, but for you this is game over.

Halle Berry: Well, it's over-time!

Any movie with that in it has to be about the worst thing since Ishtar.

So...now we've got:

Dragon Ball Z

Evangelion

Ninja Scroll

Akira

Battle Angel Alita (even though it's going to be a James Cameron film)

any more that we've missed?

they doing a lupin III but it shudnt be bad, i know that in the contract the original writer wont let the american movie company 'americanize' any of the characters

If she doesn't come back to X-men that's FREAKING GREAT!!!! Cast Angela Bassett as Storm instead and I shall forgive the franchise!

If she doesn't come back to X-men that's FREAKING GREAT!!!! Cast Angela Bassett as Storm instead and I shall forgive the franchise!

She would have been my first choice for Storm. The whole cast, except for Wolverine and the Professor seemed weird to me as none of them fit the profiles of their comic book counterparts. Rogue was suppose to be a southern belle, I think she tried the accent but just ended up sounding slurmty. Jean Grey and Cyclops were weird choices too, but I think Famke Jansenn made the most of her part. Brian Singer benifitted from centering the main storyline on Logan, Prof. X and Magneto (another funny choice that worked out. I was pulling for Rutger Hauer to get the part.)

Bassett woudn't do a background Super hero flick character, If you want that plus eye candy they should go with Naomi Campbell.

Bassett woudn't do a background Super hero flick character, If you want that plus eye candy they should go with Naomi Campbell.

or Tyra Banks?

As bad as that sounds, I seriously doubt that Catwoman is worse than Steel.

Or the Doulf Lundren Punisher flick. ;)

Or the Doulf Lundren Punisher flick. ;)

Yeah, but that doesn't compare to Captain America (both the 1978 TV movie and 1992 film).

Awww... I like those films... especially the 1992 with the fake ears. :lol:

There was a pre-Linda Carter Wonder Woman... it was god awful...

Man I'm old!

Take that! You yung 'un!

OMG... I remember that. Damn, Exo I was hoping it was long lost to my memory!

As far as the X-men cast I was also pushing for Rutger Hauer. Come to think about it an ideal cast was really close to a 1993 Wizard issue and Hauer was also the pick for Magneto (damn time sure goes by fast). Only they wanted Iman as Storm and Nicole Kidman as Jean Grey!

In any case, Halle sucks a superhero so no need to see Catwoman.

Edited by Jemstone

As bad as that sounds, I seriously doubt that Catwoman is worse than Steel.

Awww, dude....

I had totally managed to forget that movie existed until this moment, you bastard!