Is It Too Late To Buy A 1a Lowvis?

ghiblione

I've got a nice situation going. My LowVis is down at my girlfriend's grandparent's house in Anaheim area (where I bought it). It was too big to fit in my luggage so I left it with them. That was like a year ago and I still haven't been able to pick it up. I want MY low vis and I can't get to it :(

Is it too late to buy a 1A LowVis?

:(

Just today I find that I need one.

What price is it recently? Maybe I will sacrifice my wallet to get one for Xmas.

353399[/snapback]

dang ghiblione, i know how you feel. i didn't have the money when the low viz came out at $137 a piece from tmpanime.com ... so after every passing season i saw the price go up.

i got lucky recently, and found a fellow MW member selling his and won it at a very reasonable price: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=6017557468

(trumpets and orchestra...)

of course stickers applied, but it's cool. now i have that bad boy in the closet waiting, and along with the rest of the 1/48 valkyries, waiting for the day my fiance and i close that escrow.

for $385 ... you can get one by the end of the first week of the new year!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=6023480264 ... sell your other toys.

good luck!

I've got a nice situation going.  My LowVis is down at my girlfriend's grandparent's house in Anaheim area (where I bought it).  It was too big to fit in my luggage so I left it with them.  That was like a year ago and I still haven't been able to pick it up.  I want MY low vis and I can't get to it :(

354540[/snapback]

Dude just have it shipped to you IF you really want to be reunited with it! :) Good luck.

Because if you'd care to look at the VF-1S Hikaru box, it does not say limited edition...

354633[/snapback]

Exactly! As kensei stated the LV box clearly states it is LIMITED EDITION. None of the other 1/48s make that specific claim anywhere on their box exteriors. Many people are divided on whether they'd like it reissued, but suffice to say, IF Yamato did reissue it after stating it was a limited edition, it would seriously piss off many customers. However, back to your concern, if you really want one save up and buy one while you still can. The odds that these will be reissued are slim to none. ;)

I've got a nice situation going.  My LowVis is down at my girlfriend's grandparent's house in Anaheim area (where I bought it).  It was too big to fit in my luggage so I left it with them.  That was like a year ago and I still haven't been able to pick it up.  I want MY low vis and I can't get to it :(

354540[/snapback]

Why don't you have them ship it to you? I would just in case your relationship goes south with the girlfriend. It would suck to see your Low Vis on ebay and an ex selling it! :o

354540[/snapback]

Why don't you have them ship it to you? I would just in case your relationship goes south with the girlfriend. It would suck to see your Low Vis on ebay and an ex selling it! :o

354745[/snapback]

Indeed! Exs can be such fracking vindictive bitches. Good luck with that! :)

Why don't you have them ship it to you? I would just in case your relationship goes south with the girlfriend. It would suck to see your Low Vis on ebay and an ex selling it

My LowVis has become more symbolic than anything else... having it is kind of like being in the circle of trust. I'm not too worried... at the moment I have far more toys than I can display and I wouldn't really have a place for it. Still I long to just take it out of the box and admire it.... and I cannot. If it does end up destroyed or sold though I'll let you guys know so you can all say "TOLD YOU SO" in unison.

Still I long to just take it out of the box and admire it.... and I cannot. If it does end up destroyed or sold though I'll let you guys know so you can all say "TOLD YOU SO" in unison.

The unique thing about the low vis is if you do that, evidence of who the owner was that opened it exists as the black weathering patches rub off the more you touch it and leave fingerprints. So maybe it will degrade in value if you touch it too much and people can tell? Maybe it's best to leave it in the box forever.