Latest 1/48 GBP Pics

Graham

I mounted GBP on the 1A hikaru (likely  no one will do that  :lol: ) ...sorry for the poor quality  of the pic  ;)

357199[/snapback]

In the DYRL Saturn and Playstation game, there is one stage where Hikaru does use GBP armor on his VF-1A, so it's sort of correct.

Graham

What kinds of missions is the GBP used for? I've always wondered why misa wouldn't let hikaru use the GBP valk in the tv series lecturing him about that only be used for special occasions. If it weren't for that GBP that zentradi ship spying on the contest would have finished him easily.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Great poses! But I noticed when I tried to use it on my computer the stuff in the background made everything seem too busy. If you have it, can you post a clean version ie against a white background? Thanks for sharing! :)

357377[/snapback]

Here you go, as requested ;) enjoy.

I added few more colors for everyone.

macrossikhiiw2ga.th.jpgmacrossikhiiblk3ba.th.jpgmacrossikhiib2bj.th.jpg

Edited by ikhii

• 1 year later...

Hey, Kicker.

No, I bought a set of GBP custom decals by mistake. I tought they were stickers, since Yamatos' suck and I'm not very good at decals. So if anyone has a set of stickers for the classic GBP (since Devin went out of business and he's stickers are so scarce right now), I'd like to buy a set or trade them for my decals (tho' I'm not sure if Devin ever produced GBP sticker sets)