Other 1/48's

Dante74

Does anybody know if Yamato intends on making any other 1/48's like a VF-11 or 19 etc.

Personally I would like a König Monster. I'd even be prepared to pay some good money for it. (cause I think it would be quite expensive)

346324[/snapback]

A 1/48 Monster? :blink: Um, the 1/100 is damn big. The box is the same the 1/48 VF-1.

I think 1/60 would be nice for any mac + stuff. This way it will be in scale next to the 1/60 line of vf1 and the Qrau and mac 0 toys.

I don't want huge size unless it = more detail. Once it gets too huge to handle and pose and transform, it is less fun imo. Joints are under more pressure and you might get loosness in future. Already my Qrau has a bit of a problem trying to stand up straight so I put it kneeling forward. And the 1/100 monster has to lean forward in case he falls over in battroid mode.

Somebody should make a papercraft transformable 1/48 VB6 monster hehe.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Regardless if the box is the same size as the 1/48. We just want the monster in 1/48 to match up w/ the other 1/48 series. :D

Does anybody know if Yamato intends on making any other 1/48's like a VF-11 or 19 etc.

Personally I would like a König Monster. I'd even be prepared to pay some good money for it. (cause I think it would be quite expensive)

346324[/snapback]

A 1/48 Monster? :blink: Um, the 1/100 is damn big. The box is the same the 1/48 VF-1.

346338[/snapback]

We need some 1/48 enemy mecha! Since we've got 1/60 Q-Raus, I suggest 1/48 Glaugs and Regulds! If you think the boxes for 1/48 valks are big, just imagine how freaking huge these would be! Postage would cost as much as the toys, but dammit they would be sweet!

I'd actually be content with a 1/48 scale Zentraedi soldier, no power armor, just plain.  No transformation would (in theory) keep it cheap, leaving Yamato the task of bowling us buyers over with detail.  Also, there's no need for an excessively large box.

346517[/snapback]

This would probably be easy to do with a 1/6 scale action figure with a Zentraedi uniform. Or they could make an Extra Story! Image! Figure! sized PVC statue of a Zentraedi soldier in armor.

Edited by Chet

I'd like to see them go through all the VF series in the same scale, even if they just decide to do 1 version of each.

Imagine... VF 0 through 19 in 1/48 scale, no repaints or "limited" stuff.

they were on the right track with the Mac+ line, then they rescaled with the VF1's... :(

Sure, it'd cost them a whole lot, but it'd be much better than oversaturating the market with the same product, and they'd probably make more money in return :)

My 1/55 collecting but has yet to own a 1/48. Greenguy was nice enough to show me his, and it was impressive, but there are still 1/55's I need. I kinda want a max strike with the gbp on the side eventually but I know I would simply have to score a seeker irrespective of how many more 1/55's I need... or my mortgage for that matter :rolleyes:

I guess nobody knows the anwser to my original question. :(

Doesn't anybody have some contacts in the industry?

So let's make this a wishlist thread.

What would you like?

Yamato, please take notes. :D

346628[/snapback]

whooh! that brings me back to that one time when... ah nevermind... :lol: