Macross Zero Vol.3 Preorder

Graham

Anyone heard anything on an english release (like Mac+) I would sure love to be able to let my son watch this without reading or interpretting what they are saying,,,,

When we hear something, we'll let you know.

Okay, I still need to order episode 2 R2....dang I'm getting behind. Must stop gaming......

In the mean time to everybody else who will ask this question (and I'm sure some n00b will ask when M0 will be released for R1), M0 is NOT licensed yet for the billionth time.

Graham, you actually understand Japanese? :blink:

Nope, I don't speak or read Japanese, but as it's 'Macross', I like to own the original.

Anyway, I've been watching raw Japanese anime since the mid-1980's, before there was such a thing as fan-subs, digi-subs or bootleg DVDs!

Graham

Nope, I don't speak or read Japanese, but as it's 'Macross', I like to own the original.

Anyway, I've been watching raw Japanese anime since the mid-1980's, before there was such a thing as fan-subs, digi-subs or bootleg DVDs!

Graham

Psst, Actually fansubs started in the mid-late 70's :)

Graham

Psst, Actually fansubs started in the mid-late 70's :)

LOL! OK, busted! Then I should revise my sentence

Living in HK in the mid-80s, I didn't have access to fansubs.

Graham