40 year old virgin

BoBe-Patt

OK guys who saw this freakin hilarious movie?? hehehe. I saw it at the midnight showing with Solscud007. Man, I couldn't even relax on the seat as I was always on the edge of my seat laughing! There's soo much reference to us "collectors" in there that just got me all laughin. And guess who makes an appearance! It's not a person. It's a zentraedi figure!! yes, the main character has a matchbox zentraedi figure from back in the day in his display case!!! :blink: So if you guys go watch this movie, look out for it!!! ;):D:p:lol:

I want to see this one.

I am sure that Agentdumb can relate to this movie. :lol:  :lol:

321700[/snapback]

Perhaps, but I am willing to bet that of the two of you he is not the one who will actually end up being a 40 year old virgin.

321702[/snapback]

PWN3D!!!!1111!! :lol::lol:

321700[/snapback]

Perhaps, but I am willing to bet that of the two of you he is not the one who will actually end up being a 40 year old virgin.

321702[/snapback]

Homosexuality does not count, so please keep what happened between you and Agentdumb to yourself. Btw, I lost it a long time ago and it was with a girl, biotch. ;)

Exo, be quiet little boy. oh, and dogs don't count either, so don't even get involved, you freak.

Edited by MGREXX

321700[/snapback]

321702[/snapback]

PWN3D!!!!1111!! :lol::lol:

321706[/snapback]

lol yah thats a very good burn.

Exo, be quiet little boy. oh, and dogs don't count either, so don't even get involved, you freak.

321714[/snapback]

if dogs don't count then I guess you're still a virgin then... I guess trueblueeyes was right about you... :lol::lol::lol:

321700[/snapback]

321702[/snapback]

Homosexuality does not count, so please keep what happened between you and Agentdumb to yourself. Btw, I lost it a long time ago and it was with a girl, biotch. ;)

321714[/snapback]

haha... if it was between A1 and trueblueeyes, then how could it be homosexuality? Idiot... that's a woman you're talking to... :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

321700[/snapback]

321702[/snapback]

321714[/snapback]

haha... if it was between A1 and trueblueeyes, then how could it be homosexuality? Idiot... that's a woman you're talking to... :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

321721[/snapback]

But if he's a 40 year old virgin he won't know the difference anyways right?

:lol:

OK, I'm done... B))

Edited by Gaijin

321700[/snapback]

321702[/snapback]

321714[/snapback]

321721[/snapback]

But if he's a 40 year old virgin he won't know the difference anyways right?

:lol:

321725[/snapback]

Not unless it's a female dog... I guess he prefers those... :lol:

321700[/snapback]

321702[/snapback]

321714[/snapback]

BLASPHEMY!

We all know AgentOne can impregnate ANY female of his choosing just by a simple glance.

No reason to play the blame game. :D