titus

So i was in my friend's room when i noticed she had the boxset of the fox show titus. the whole show!!!! this is one of fox's better shows, and i dont know exactly why they ever cancelled it, it was pure genius. i was wondering if any of you remember it, or even have the set yourself? now i all need is the ned and stacy boxset (another great fox comedy) and i can die happy

He seems like he would be, apparently the show is so accurate that his family had to sign releases so they could make it. so even if he is successful he's had such a hard life and upbringing he probably wouldn't let stuff like success be a factor, he could be far worse off cosidering his upbringing. i think the show is brilliant though for a low bidget show. hey A1, does he actually own a car shop or anything like that?

I rememeber watching, it was pretty good. I never really got why it was canceled. I thought it was doing well.

321541[/snapback]

The reason why is whoever runs FOX network is an idiot. They seem to get sooo many good shows, and they just cancel them.

Yes, I was a fan of this show as well. But FOX doesn't care. :angry:

Basically--yes to all of the above!

Christopher Titus is hilarious, Stacey Keach is awesome, and Cynthia Watros is hot.

One of the few shows I liked enough that I taped it to ensure I wouldn't miss it. Also--everything I find says the box set is only seasons 1 and 2, and thus 31 of 54 eps. So there should be another box set later.

Edited by David Hingtgen

I too remember this show. Loved it. The father was such an ass. God he was hilarious. I don't know why FOX canned it. All FOX (and the masses too)seems to care about is pushing out more reality TV shows. Whats next? "For cold hard cash, what lethal object would you be willing to stuff up your A-" err ahh you get the idea.

Edited by Flaming Guantlet

Titus was an excellent show. Real funny, and stacy keach was great. The gf was smoking hot too.

The problem with Titus (and several other shows mentioned in the first episode of season 4 of Family Guy, including Firefly and of course Family Guy itself) is that Fox has a unique talent for taking a really good show, and then running it into the ground by giving it a crappy time slot, chaning the day of the week for no discernable reason, moving it around it's time slot to accomodate whatever football/baseball/NASCAR/redneck games happen to be on that day, and generally crapping on it.

Titus was an awesome show.

I only saw a few episodes but it always made me laugh.

The one part that stuck with me was the a flash back with titus and his dad one morning.

Dad:"Why is the car parked at such an odd angle? On the lawn? Across the street?"

Titus:"Ughnnnn... I left Dave in the trunk.."

Dad:"The keys are in your vomit."

Titus:*Puke*

The show was okay I didn't wait all week for it to come on but if I was flipping channels the show was good enough to watch if I didn't want to keep flipping.

moving it around it's time slot to accomodate whatever football/baseball/NASCAR/redneck games happen to be on that day, and generally crapping on it.

Yeah hate when networks do that. Sure a lot of people watch football but aren't you crapping on the audiences of your normal programming?

Anyways isn't this off topic?

Yes it is.