Getting up

MGREXX

It's hard to talk about these threads without getting too political, but it seems the people against the game are reaching...

I give the whole "Video-Game-Scare" another 3 months...just in time for Christmas shopping! :)

Why do you have such a hard time understanding the fact that you should've added this to your ALREADY posted information? It's completely relevant to everything else that has gone up yet you felt the need to pollute the board with a whole new thread... your ignorance reaches new heights every day I see.

post-429-1124239415.gif

Edited by Skull Leader

Why do you have such a hard time understanding the fact that you should've added this to your ALREADY posted information? It's completely relevant to everything else that has gone up yet you felt the need to pollute the board with a whole new thread... your ignorance reaches new heights every day I see.

320899[/snapback]

If you notice, these threads cover different subject matter.

1. GTA covers video game sex censorship

2. The bully covers general censorship

3. Getting up covers anti graffitti activists

They are all within the realm of censorship, yet distict enough to merit separate threds. If you clump them in one thread, you get nothing but scattered debates but if you keep them separate, you get topics and debates covering related material. If there was another game with sex in it that stirred a debate, then it would go in the GTA:SA hot coffee thread.

Now go and play in traffic or something instead of finding ways of pi$$ing me off with your foolishness. If you don't like my threads, then f*&%*$# stay away from them.

1.  GTA covers video game sex censorship

2.  The bully covers general censorship

3.  Getting up covers anti graffitti activists

Yet, none of those are anime-related, nor science fiction. And, ironically, it was just yesterday that you were giving someone else grief for starting a non-anime/sf thread. Though, fortunately for you, that thread has since been deleted (as this one probably should be).

H

They are all within the realm of censorship, yet distict enough to merit separate threds. If you clump them in one thread, you get nothing but scattered debates...

which we have already in hot coffee thread. Get bent, manchild.

Yet, none of those are anime-related, nor science fiction. And, ironically, it was just yesterday that you were giving someone else grief for starting a non-anime/sf thread. Though, fortunately for you, that thread has since been deleted (as this one probably should be).

H

320974[/snapback]

Video games are fictional and in some cases, anime related.

H

320974[/snapback]

320995[/snapback]

not in this case... that's the point of keeping it in one thread. Spamboy!

320995[/snapback]

:o

So we're covering all genres of fiction here now? Does the term science-fiction not --to your mind-- imply some differentiation from generic fiction? By your standard, then, may I now start a thread on Little Women?

Some video games are anime-related? True. But none of the ones you have (repeatedly) brought up are. Which is sorta my point. :rolleyes:

So, just to be clear, when asked how your threads constitute either anime or science-fiction, your response is that they are fiction even if they aren't science-fiction and that other video games are anime-based, even though the ones you are posting about are not? That is your response?!? :lol:

Lets take a look at whats really important here, namely me.

MGREXX, quit being a loser and stare at my avatar and think to a more simple time, a time of wizards, and majic, a time where I would hunt you down and use your blood to shine my sword. You are a trud... die.

MGREXX, quit being a loser and stare at my avatar and think to a more simple time, a time of wizards, and majic, a time where I would hunt you down and use your blood to shine my sword.  You are a trud... die.

321002[/snapback]

I don't think you should dip your brand new sword in sh!t. i heard you can wipe it off but the smell remains... :(

Why do we even bother with this troll? All he wants is attention from us.

I tell you, he enjoys all this bantering over his brainless threads because he gets these strange sick pleasure reading our replies to his childish arguments. I bet he stays up every night to refresh the forums so that he could read what we post about his latest crap and shenanigans.

Lets just leave him be and get on to more interesting and healthy debates. People like him will chew on old soup over and over again just to prove that old soup taste best with drool mixed in over a 24 hour period.

I tell you, he enjoys all this bantering over his brainless threads because he gets these strange sick pleasure reading our replies to his childish arguments. I bet he stays up every night to refresh the forums so that he could read what we post about his latest crap and shenanigans.

321004[/snapback]

the funny thing is we are starting to enjoy it too... it's not like he going away... :p

321004[/snapback]

the funny thing is we are starting to enjoy it too... it's not like he going away... :p

321005[/snapback]

On second thought, you're right >EXO<. Just make sure you don't hurt his feelings. Too much. :D

You all envy me because you WANT to be like me!!!!!!!!

Yet, there is only one MGREXX biotches!!!!!!

MGREXX, quit being a loser and stare at my avatar and think to a more simple time, a time of wizards, and majic, a time where I would hunt you down and use your blood to shine my sword.  You are a trud... die.

321002[/snapback]

Btw........hey, Agentdumb,

Learn to freaking spell. Trud??????? :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ....dumbass!!!!!!

Edited by MGREXX

Yes, Exo I know.

The truth hurts but I am still MGREXX and not you.

You may cry now.......or you can go and get a hug from Agentdumb, since he loves looking at naked guys. :o  :o  :rolleyes:  :lol:  :lol:

321025[/snapback]

The truth hurts THAT YOU ARE MGREXX... I think that the one that hurts the most is you!

haha... troll, you're too easy!

321025[/snapback]

And I'm sure Exo is forever thankful of that. Why are you still here, manchild? Didn't I tell you to go do something earlier in the thread? Besides, your cheesy comebacks are less than entertaining. You're not even up to your usual standard. (and that's saying something). If I want flaming cheesy homo-erotic gheyness, I'll watch M7.

321025[/snapback]

And I'm sure Exo is forever thankful of that. Why are you still here, manchild? Didn't I tell you to go do something earlier in the thread? Besides, your cheesy comebacks are less than entertaining. You're not even up to your usual standard. (and that's saying something). If I want flaming cheesy homo-erotic gheyness, I'll watch M7.

321035[/snapback]

or Robotech!!! :lol:

You all envy me because you WANT to be like me!!!!!!!!

Yet, there is only one MGREXX biotches!!!!!!

321002[/snapback]

Btw........hey, Agentdumb,

Learn to freaking spell. Trud??????? :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ....dumbass!!!!!!

321020[/snapback]

Tsk, tsk... So now we resort to juvenile name calling eh? You wouldn't be attempting to insult A1 like that if you claim to be 1/10th of the man you said you were.

I guess I was wrong about you. You ARE a pathetic attention-loving little snot-nosed runt in need of a little lesson in humility and respect for the community you are in.