Can someone tell me about this item?

jenius

So a while back (I'm sure some of you remember the auction), I won this vending machine thing with a Takatoku VF-1J and mini SDF-1. It's neat looking, the box is banged up, but the item inside has never been used. I was really bidding on the other two items though and am not sure what to do with this. Is it rare? Is it worth holding on to? I certainly don't think it's been re-issued...

Edit, more pics

post-2677-1124175586_thumb.jpg

post-2677-1124175673_thumb.jpg

post-2677-1124175688_thumb.jpg

Edited by jenius

ahhh, the good ol macross vending machine. Pretty cool. All it is a mini vending machine for candy. Nothing more, nothing less. I just wouldn't eat the candy in there if I were you. :D:p:lol:

ahhh, the good ol macross vending machine. Pretty cool. All it is a mini vending machine for candy. Nothing more, nothing less. I just wouldn't eat the candy in there if I were you.  :D  :p  :lol:

320678[/snapback]

DO IT!

ahhh, the good ol macross vending machine. Pretty cool. All it is a mini vending machine for candy. Nothing more, nothing less. I just wouldn't eat the candy in there if I were you.  :D  :p  :lol:

320678[/snapback]

DO IT!

320679[/snapback]

famous last words second to think this slice of pizza i found under the couch is still good.

Actually, I looked, it's not candy, it vends out little Destroids in a bubble container. So don't worry, you don't have to worry about me trying to eat them! The destroids look pretty crammed in those tiny bubbles though so I'm guessing they'd be pretty distorted if you pulled them out now. Is this an early 80s item?

Okay, so I checked out the link to this site's toy section and I guess each vending machine came with a random set of three larger toys. Sadly I don't have a Glaug or Regult in mine :( Mine came with a VF-1J and two destroids (I'm not a destroid fan so I don't know their names).

Edited by jenius