New 1/6 scale Macross figure images

VF-1James

very nice, hikaru looks spot on with his appearance in the early series, but roy for some reason looks too young to me.

Maybe it's for a Macross Zero flight suit. :lol:

feels like his head isn't long enough or his face is too full...sorta chubby cheeks...the lips look a little too full to me sorta makes him look a little girly...hell, maybe draw in some stubble :lol::lol: and hikaru looks like he's more like 13 instead of being around 17...i think his cheeks are too full too but it might just be me...all in all, it's great work, i know i wouldn't be able to do anything like that...i suck at sculpting :lol:

Guest Bromgrev
...all in all, it's great work, i know i wouldn't be able to do anything like that...i suck at sculpting  :lol:

Well, that's your problem right there - you need to breathe out as well, or you'll get dizzy and lose all your hand-eye coordination. :p

Very nice sculpts, although they do look a bit young. Maybe slightly more hollow cheeks, and a bit of stubble (not that it would show with Roy's hair colour, anyway).

Edited by Bromgrev

Personally, I really love all the armor and stuff, but the heads are a bit iffy for me. I don't like the Roy all that much, but that Hikaru has something, even if he's a bit different looking. I do not, however, think either one of them look too young (maybe Roy a bit, but Hikaru's age looks about right). I think everyone here grew older, and forgot just how young Hikaru actually is.