I get my second 1/48 1S Today!

Rusty

Hi guys!.

Today after a two longest maonths, I get my second 1/48 Roy Valk, no pics yet.

In my country it's very difficult and expensive to have any Valk, but no matter, becuase it's a great model (no toy).

And I think.

Where I can buy a fast pack kit in the internet?, please help me.

Sorry for my english, is not my language.

<_<

At least point him to tisinc99.com. Even though I hate advertising for him. <_< Then again, he is an ebay seller after all. You will have to gouge your wallet again my friend.

Yamato, we obviously need some more FAST Packs! :angry: You release 3000 more VF-1S Roy's and not expect anyone to want FAST Packs? <_<

Hi guys!.

Today after a two longest maonths, I get my second 1/48 Roy Valk, no pics yet.

In my country it's very difficult and expensive to have any Valk, but no matter, becuase it's a great model (no toy).

And I think.

Where I can buy a fast pack kit in the internet?, please help me.

Sorry for my english, is not my language.

<_<

congratulations on yur new "model". Where you from, by the way?

I got one last week for $ 84.87 (This include shipping and CA tax.)  He charge $10.89 for shipping <_< . I think he have couple more to sell.  I got him on ebay

ebay ... how did we missed him ? :D

can pm me the seller ID ? :p

It's all BS <_< .

I got one last week for $ 84.87 (This include shipping and CA tax.)  He charge $10.89 for shipping <_< . I think he have couple more to sell.  I got him on ebay

ebay ... how did we missed him ? :D

can pm me the seller ID ? :p

It's all BS <_< .

Huh? :huh:

I am trying to get his ID on ebay but some how I deleted. I found him on ebay but when I able to contact him on email, He sale the item on the side, we didn't go thru ebay that why I don't have his record. I still have his Phone number, if you guy still interested I will contact him and let you guy know if he still have some for sale. I know when his on ebay, he have 2 FP for sale.

I just talk to the seller on the FP and he have a couple more for sale. Anyone, want the FP just let me know, because he will call me back tonight.

how much again? this is tisinc your talking about? :huh:

It cost me $ 84.87 (This included shipping and CA tax.). It's not tisinc.com, I don't really like them. I live about 1 mile from tisinc.om and he still don't let me pick it up.

I don't want to sound like an @$$, but that price sure sounds like you bought a 1/60 instead of a 1/48. :(

Just a though...

It cost me $ 84.87 (This included shipping and CA tax.). It's not  tisinc.com, I don't really like them.  I live about 1 mile from tisinc.om and he still don't let me pick it up.

I don't want to sound like an @$$, but that price sure sounds like you bought a 1/60 instead of a 1/48. :(

Just a though...

They're talking about FAST Pack kit. Not the valk itself.

H