sv-51γ with twin booster

Seiichi

Theres no way im going to buy a whole other SV51 just for 2 little boosters. If someone were to create a set of just the boosters and sell them im game(and i dont mean recast) .Id rather 15 to 30 dollars for a booster set then have a full model of a 51 that i wont build lying around when i already have one.

i was expecting alittle more :( i already have a sv-51 so i am going to pass on this one.

chris

Yeah damn my Hasegawa completist mentallity, I'll have to get this one, of course that makes three SV-51's so I can make a Ivanov version, the pink version and a CF version now.

Yep...I'm in the same sickness boat.

It's sing-along time...

"Get up, come on get down with the sickness

You mother get up

Come on get down with the sickness"

etc., etc.

:lol:

I think Hasegawa needs a bucket for all the milk its getting .

it needs alot more than a bucket <_< i really wish they would release something new already. i hope the Vf-11 rumor turns out to be true

Theres no way im going to buy a whole other SV51 just for 2 little boosters. If someone were to create a set of just the boosters and sell them im game(and i dont mean recast) .Id rather 15 to 30 dollars for a booster set then have a full model of a 51 that i wont build lying around when i already have one.

Well , I really want to buy another sv-51 , but the two kits are out of stock .

So , I can buy the kit and sell the booster to anyone that want it , because I realy dont need them .

Other people could offer the same thing .

What do you think ?

fernando... were you the one doing the gerwalk version?

Yep .

Its finished .......But , I need to find time to do some descent photos .

I almost ruined it on the decals .(That skull was terrible to adjust.)

Now , I want another sv-51 to do a black fighter , to put side by side with the gerwalk .

So , I will buy this new version , and if someone want those busters , just tell me .

• 3 weeks later...