Anybody know...

Akilae

Does anybody know if Yamato plans on doing another run of them fast packs? I've managed to track down a few Valks, but they seem kinda... naked without the fast packs :lol:

if youwore as much as the fast packs cover you would be naked... lol.

I have seen some but the prices are way too high.

yeah but its either buy it now, or pay out the butt later...they're getting pretty rare as is. i don't really know any shop who has them other than tisinc.

maybe they'll do a 3rd production run but with the lack of future 1/48 releases, i'm really not counting on it.

I have seen some but the prices are way too high.

yeah but its either buy it now, or pay out the butt later...they're getting pretty rare as is. i don't really know any shop who has them other than tisinc.

maybe they'll do a 3rd production run but with the lack of future 1/48 releases, i'm really not counting on it.

Yeah. Tinsc is asking for $65 here.

Damn etrade is asking for $79.99 here?!?! And he is in HK.

Ya jerks! I noticed the shortage about two weeks ago. . . but was waiting for my tax refund before pulling the trigger on an order. Now I had to go ahead and do it early! Not only did you point it out to everyone, but even where I was going to buy them! :lol:

By the way, that price at TISINC99.COM isn't too bad. Though Kevin at VE once had them on sale for $54.99, at one point he also had them for the same price.

Not that I'm comparing VE to TISINC. Kevin/VE is infinitely superior. Better packaging, better price, and better service. The only thing TISINC99.COM seems to have going for them is that they actually have the stuff long after the others have sold out (of course, marked up).

Anyways, final thought: Be careful when ordering through the TISINC99.COM web store. . . when I tried to pay via paypal, it tried to charge me twice for sales tax. The Yahoo store added sales tax. . . then the Paypal site added sales tax on top of that. I called them and got it straightened out. . . but if you're in a hurry, you might not notice.

H

Edited by Hurin

Does anybody know if Yamato plans on doing another run of them fast packs? I've managed to track down a few Valks, but they seem kinda... naked without the fast packs :lol:

Or just wait for the 1/48 GBP :lol:

By the way, that price at TISINC99.COM isn't too bad. Though Kevin at VE once had them on sale for $54.99, at one point he also had them for the same price.

whoa... was thinking of waiting till my next paycheck came in, guess I'd better grab a few right now... Yamato better not announce another run after I order :( Knowing my luck, they probably will :lol:

Damn, $80 for a set of FP's!! And to think I was complaining about having to pay $65 for mine. I sure am glad now I bought 'em when I did :) .

Weren't they around $39.99 when they were first released?

I got mine from Kev at VE.com and I don't think they were EVER that expensive.

Weren't they around $39.99 when they were first released?

I got mine from Kev at VE.com and I don't think they were EVER that expensive.

Sorry man, but I don't think they were ever that cheap. The cheapest I ever saw them was $54.99. Though I might recall $50 at some place in Asia (online).

H