Robotech/Robocon 20 Convention!

baronv

After checking out robotechmuseum.com, I noticed that during Anime Expo in Anaheim from July 1-4, 2005, they're having a Robotech Convention separately the same time around July 1-4, 2005.

Here's the info. Robocon

Robocon 20 Plans Underway:

Robocon 20, the 20th anniversary celebration of Robotech has been announced as an event taking place in and around Anime Expo 2005 in Anaheim, CA from July 1-4, 2005.

Many of the special Robocon 20 events are to be held at the Days Inn Resort and Suites that are within walking distance of AX 05. Reservations for the event are limited so those interested in attending should make plans as soon as possible.

For further information about Robocon 20, including hotel and accomodations reservations as well as updates on specific program events for the convention, please visit www.robocon.org.

To discuss plans for a gathering at Robocon 20 for visitiors of Robotechmuseum.com, please check our Robocon 20 discussion forum.

LOL. Actually, we're more civil in person. There was a couple of RT.com people at the last Macrossworld Con and they all said they had a great time. If anyone is going to stay in Anaheim for the AX they should find out if they can get group rates with them, they already reserved a block of rooms.

I'm definitely there, since I know the people who are running it. There will be a lot of info @ Robocon 20 about the new show, and the future of Robotech. Also some special performances. I'm trying/wanting to get my bandmates together to perform some Robotech and Macross songs for the con as a tribute not just to Robotech, but to the show that spawned it, Macross. Heh, Minmay songs punk style :lol: