Any word on the PG Strike

Armor

What does the Hyaku Shiki look like?

This guy. MSN-100 Hyakushiki aka The Type 100.

post-26-1101070981_thumb.jpg

I hope they make a PG Freedom, and having a feeling that it might in a year time.

However, I don't think they will make 3 PG from one series, but then there is a first time for everything.... PG ZZ? Rick Dias?

The new finger style should be nice. I just love all the new things they are doing with the PG kits. I can't wait to for next PG kit. What do you guys think it will be?

I'd say either the Freedom, or the Hyaku-Shiki are next in line.

I doubt that.

Given the history of PG kits, I would say that neither of those suits are really plausible at this point.

HERE are all of the PG releases to date....

The only series that has given us multiple Gundams was Z / ZZ with the MKII's and the Zeta.

The HY2M line looked like it was picking up where the PG's left off with the Zeke suits, when they gave us the Rick Dom, and the Gouf in pretty short order. However, that line looks like it's DOA now. :(

Given Bandai's history of releases, I would not be surprised to see a Strike Rouge, since they can do it on the cheap like they did with the Titans MKII. But, I don't think we will see the Freedom (at least I hope not). The only really cool SEED suit was the Strike Gundam. The rest of them were really too Wing-ish for me.

I really doubt they are going to shove more Z or ZZ down our throats by doing the Hyaku Shiki either. Also, with all the gold on that thing, it would be an Elvis esque monstrosity, a pimpin Gundam paradise.

I just hope that they head back into the UC, and give us a freaking Alex, EZ8, or RX-79G. I would love to see more Zeon suits, but let's stay out of the OYW era, and get some new stuff going, Kampfer, Jagd Doga, Geara Doga, Sazabi :rolleyes:

Or, if they decide to stay in AU, at least give me a Heavyarms, which was the least gay suit out of wing.

And if they start making G Gundam suits in PG, I will have to burn down the Bandai factory. :ph34r:

With the new Zeta movie compilation I would still wager the Type 100 as a strong possbility. It's the only main cast one left. They already did the Zeta and both Mk. II's. It would make sense to do the PG. No gold plating either, like they did on the new HGUC version that came out recently (shown below). Would make a really sweet PG Kit. I'd get it to go with my Zeta.

Wether they make a PG version of the Strike Rouge probably depends on how well the two earlier Strikle Rouge releases (HG 1/144 and MG) went.

We really need more Zeon suits. Its a shame they've been neglected.

post-26-1101076561_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

This guy. MSN-100 Hyakushiki aka The Type 100.

Yeah I'll take that. There is one Gundam I would like to see in a PG. Don't the name but it's got big shoulders big guns and I've only seen it in a 1/144. It's not the GPO I have that one.

Lot's of PG Strike Gundams in the toy and model shops all over HK. Not buying it even though I quite like the Strike design. I'm a toy guy. Heck, I haven't built a model kit in years :lol: .

The only Gundam PG I might consider buying if they made it would be a V-Gundam or perhaps an RX-79G.

Of course I'm still holding out for a PG YF-19 one day, although I'm not holding my breath waiting for it :D

Graham

Lot's of PG Strike Gundams in the toy and model shops all over HK. Not buying it even though I quite like the Strike design. I'm a toy guy. Heck, I haven't built a model kit in years  :lol: .

The only Gundam PG I might consider buying if they made it would be a V-Gundam or perhaps an RX-79G.

Of course I'm still holding out for a PG YF-19 one day, although I'm not holding my breath waiting for it  :D

Graham

LOL. PG YF-19. Dude, I'll buy you one, build it and ship it to ya if that was made. ;)

Edited by Armor

ouch! that's a little on the expensive side no?

from what i have seen it equals out to about the same as buying it from a japan or Hong kong seller, there shipping is like $10.00, from overseas it is like $40.00- $50.00 so either way you are paying about the same, (about $160.00) but they are in the USA and there shipping for me has always been super fast and very well packed, so you are not going to have to wait unlike some of the people who ordered from overseas.

And if they start making G Gundam suits in PG, I will have to burn down the Bandai factory. :ph34r:

actually i would not mind the G-Gundam itself, if they could make it as super poseable as the Strike, the G-Gundam would probably be very nice looking PG Kit, I would also like to see the NT-1 Alex, that seems like another that they would seriously consider.

i would not mind that one, hopefully the do a slight redesign like they did for the Strike.

Edited by zeo-mare

ouch! that's a little on the expensive side no?

from what i have seen it equals out to about the same as buying it from a japan or Hong kong seller, there shipping is like $10.00, from overseas it is like $40.00- $50.00 so either way you are paying about the same, (about $160.00) but they are in the USA and there shipping for me has always been super fast and very well packed, so you are not going to have to wait unlike some of the people who ordered from overseas.

I ordered from Japan, these guy in NY is actually a little cheaper.

Lot's of PG Strike Gundams in the toy and model shops all over HK. Not buying it even though I quite like the Strike design. I'm a toy guy. Heck, I haven't built a model kit in years :lol: .

Of course I'm still holding out for a PG YF-19 one day, although I'm not holding my breath waiting for it :D

Graham

I'd love a pg vf-19, didn't someone make one similiar for the vf-1 toy before?

No idea what the next PG kit will be, but I'm betting that within a year, we will see a PG Impulse Gundam.

GRaham

Not before a PG Freedom. ;)

I second that, might even be the next one (finger crossing). anyway we should all put aside a couple hundred bucks just incase.

No idea what the next PG kit will be, but I'm betting that within a year, we will see a PG Impulse Gundam.

GRaham

Not before a PG Freedom. ;)

I just don't see the Impulse becoming the next Prefect Grade, Unless the new power up gundam that will be showing up on the 2nd half of the series is also call Impulse.

I'm placing my bets on Freedom. I mean if Freedom is in Seed and then in Seed Destiny, it must be popular enough for a PG version.

saw this pic on 4chan...

got me wondering if Bandai or some garage company might wanna do a conversion kit to make the buster or duel since the strike is obviously part of the PG's lineart...

here's a link to the lineart bandai released for the PG Strike which i posted in another thread

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/uploads/po...-1093998087.jpg

post-26-1093998087_thumb.jpg

post-26-1101332974_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

That's interesting actually, spend the lots for nothing cash get a new strike and put in the conversion kits and walah!

Sadly I gott pass on this one for a while :( its so hard not having a computer I found out I developed the "Phantsom PC" syndrom.....where at times I catch myself playing with my optical mouse, or sitting at the desk goign "Hmmmm......doh!"

What is a Impulse Gundam? :huh:

SEED Destiny's current main Gundam.

post-26-1101340139.jpg