ahh, I can't find it anymore

Druna Skass

What the heck is that? :lol:

Hey, what's wrong with the 1/48? It looks fine to me....

I think M66 means that the neck mount is not rotated to the correct position. It's kinda hard to tell M66, if you hadn't pointed out something was amiss, I don't think anyone would've noticed.

That stuffed 1S would make a wacky addition to my collection. Anybody know if there are patterns, since one of my sister's hobbies is to sew.

Edited by mechatek

m66-hey theres somone else who owns one! those are hard to come by.

pfunk-where did you get that avator? are you a member of the protege5.com forum? reason is moos moos took a still picture of that and then linuxracer modified it into a moving gif. just wondering where you found that. =D

m66-hey theres somone else who owns one! those are hard to come by.

pfunk-where did you get that avator? are you a member of the protege5.com forum? reason is moos moos took a still picture of that and then linuxracer modified it into a moving gif. just wondering where you found that. =D

that avatar really cracks me up each time i look at it :lol::lol::lol:

I bought it several years ago, just when I was getting into Macross toys. Saw it on ebay and knew that I had to have it. I think I got this just prior to 9/11/01 cause I remember grabbing it from my office and waking all the way home with it in my bag. Let me tell you its not fun walking 10-15 miles in work shoes. I wonder who purchased the last one that was up on ebay that had a reserve price of $1000.

Edited by M66

So there are none for sale right now from the manufacturer? Too bad, it could be a nice decoration for the interior of my car! :lol:

someone told me that the plush was manifactured by bandai a long time ago, i own one, it's the one on the first picture. The picture is osted at a good french website

peluche1.jpg

i bought it few years ago to another french guy but doesn't have anymore data on the plush.

It's the cutest Macross item but i'm ready to sell mine as i'm running out of space and money for my macross collection :o and i want more 1/48 valks with fastpacks :)

it's clearly one of the hardest item to find