Anyone get their Ivanov?

Less than Super Ostrich

Got mine today along with my Slave 1 from fine molds. I can't believe it got here so fast and it was sent by SAL too.

btw how big is the slave one? I wanted to get a few of these but i saw the jedi starfighter and it looked tiny as hell. i would rather use the money and get a bigger kit.

Got mine today along with my Slave 1 from fine molds.  I can't believe it got here so fast and it was sent by SAL too.

btw how big is the slave one? I wanted to get a few of these but i saw the jedi starfighter and it looked tiny as hell. i would rather use the money and get a bigger kit.

the slave 1 is big; bigger than the x wing. The box is at least twice as thick, lots of parts, hence the big price tag...

ordered my ivanov as well as preordered my vf-0d.

Separately, i started that Slave-1 (Fine Molds). Great kit. Tremendous fit. Great detail. I plan to do it for Starshipmodeler's Star Wars contest.

any progress pix? i'm planning to get the cheaper amt kit. btw, did finemolds make a speeder bike??

no finemolds has the X-wing, Tie, Intercepter, A-wing, Slave-1 and I think that's it.

I'll post some progress pics on starshipmodeler.com (probably not appropriate here!)

No A-wing (I wish) that's the Jedi Starfighter.

I wonder if they're gonna release more kits, I hope so.

Had one on preorder from HLJ and just got it yesterday.

My second one supposedly shipped today. I was only going to get one until I saw the SV-51 painted up in the Flanker scheme and decided to do one like that as well, so I ordered another.

VF-0D is on preorder.

I just wish I could actually start work on them.

Edited by BinaryFalcon

i got mine I will post pics when i am done, i am a sucky painter unfortunally so the paint job will be minimal, wish they could have molded it in the proper color instead of grey

got mine yesterday... very nice kit. exactly what i'd expect from hasegawa. adding it to my pile, but definitely prioritizing this one.

can anyone help me out with the japanese instructions? There is an option for an angle for one of the tail fins... one is pointing straight out and one is at an angle downward... do you know what the option is? Is one for in-flight and another for when it lands? does anyone know what i mean.

just 2 different options much like the landing gear up or down, i just put them downward it looked better this way